Injury Report: 2016-2017 Edition II

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
J-F Chaumont ‏@JFChaumontJDM 54 minil y a 54 minutes
Plus
#Habs: "Andreï Markov et David Desharnais sont très près d'un retour. Pas encore certain pour Galchenyuk." - Michel Therrien.

Markov and DD are prettyclose to return according to Therrien but uncertain about AG. Hopefully all 3 are back and ready to play tuesday. No comment at all about Pateryn..... We need him badly as well.

Edit: Gagnon said that Pateryn is also very close!

Francois Gagnon ‏@GagnonFrancois 42 minil y a 42 minutes
Plus
Michel Therrien a confirmé que Markov, Desharnais et Pateryn étaient près d'un retour au jeu. Galchenyuk, on verra! #CH #NHLAllStar

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva 44 minil y a 44 minutes
Plus
David Desharnais, Alex Galchenyuk and Greg Pateryn could all be back this week for the @CanadiensMTL but nothinh confirm yet.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
so Markov, Galchenyuk, Pateryn and DD could all be back soon, great news!:yo::handclap: we so badly need Markov back but just hope they give Galchenyuk a little extra time to rest up, don't want to mess with knee injuries.

TheAntiPrice

Oct 25, 2009
Montreal, QC
so Markov, Galchenyuk, Pateryn and DD could all be back soon, great news!:yo::handclap: we so badly need Markov back but just hope they give Galchenyuk a little extra time to rest up, don't want to mess with knee injuries.

Not Galchenyuk, DD and Markov are practicing with the team today. Pateryn should join them very soon...#27 doesn't have a time-table for a return. Looking more and more like the Price situation last year.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Not Galchenyuk, DD and Markov are practicing with the team today. Pateryn should join them very soon...#27 doesn't have a time-table for a return. Looking more and more like the Price situation last year.
I almost hate to ask guys, where will DD fit into the lineup? Seriously, this all could get ugly if he even gets re-inserted, but if he does, where does he fit? What role? Who would come out for DD ?

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Soooooo, le nain de jardin is ALREADY back in the lineup. Third line dudy.

For now.

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Told you so...

What did you expect? It's delusional to think they would pay him 3.5 million a year to sit in the stands.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Soooooo, le nain de jardin is ALREADY back in the lineup. Third line dudy.

For now.

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Told you so...

Told us so what?

Everyone knew DD would get a chance to play when he returned from injury. It happens to every vet.

But he wasn't practicing on the 1st line like you said, he was with Shaw and Ghetto.

So I guess we are still waiting for DD to have his first 17 min+ game this season and for him to be paired back up with Max on the 1st line. Then you can come back and say you told us so ;);)

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Told us so what?

Everyone knew DD would get a chance to play when he returned from injury. It happens to every vet.

But he wasn't practicing on the 1st line like you said, he was with Shaw and Ghetto.

So I guess we are still waiting for DD to have his first 17 min+ game this season and for him to be paired back up with Max on the 1st line. Then you can come back and say you told us so ;);)

Watch him patrol the PP's first unit this Tuesday. Sometime during the game. Wanna bet?

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Watch him patrol the PP's first unit this Tuesday. Sometime during the game. Wanna bet?

MT likes to use Davey on the PP. With AG out I won't take that bet. Danault doesn't get much PP time. So I can see DD with Max on the PP.

I can also see him getting about 12-14 mins per game on the 3rd line as well.

Anyways time for this board to become DD watch 2017 with every 2nd post about DD. For a group of people who don't like DD you guys sure seem to love to talk about him.

DD thread will once again be at the top of the front page until he is injured again. Back to the board being border line insufferable. ARGG.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012

Why the f does it matter if desharnais plays on the 1st PP unit on tuesday? It's between him, Danault, Shaw or Plekanec. There isn't really one of them that is better than the other on the pp...

If Galchenyuk was in the lineup, then yes it would be stupid, but he's not.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
MT likes to use Davey on the PP. With AG out I won't take that bet. Danault doesn't get much PP time. So I can see DD with Max on the PP.

I can also see him getting about 12-14 mins per game on the 3rd line as well.

Anyways time for this board to become DD watch 2017 with every 2nd post about DD. For a group of people who don't like DD you guys sure seem to love to talk about him.

DD thread will once again be at the top of the front page until he is injured again. Back to the board being border line insufferable. ARGG.
75% of the discussion about Dd is really more about the clown coach...amazing how he can't help himself, which in turn has us, not being able to help ourselves...:shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad