IceCaps

[table="head;width=1000]Player|Injury|Length
Martin Reway|heart|season[/table]

Last edited by a moderator:

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Desharnais suffering a setback after incidental contact with one of the training staff... you can't make that stuff up. Put him on LTIR and leave him there for good. :laugh:

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Desharnais used to be relatively injury free prior to last season. However, he might have the worst injury luck on the roster next to Gallagher now.

I do feel bad for him particularly since he's fighting for an NHL contract next season, and he cant even get the opportunity to showcase himself.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I don't care how much of a crual dick it makes me sound, the longer that Therrien's favorite toy is injured, the better it is for the team because it allows guys like Danault and McCarron to make him completely evident that they are better players than DD.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Desharnais used to be relatively injury free prior to last season. However, he might have the worst injury luck on the roster next to Gallagher now.

I do feel bad for him particularly since he's fighting for an NHL contract next season, and he cant even get the opportunity to showcase himself.
Showcase himself?? Seriously...He would go thorugh waivers...

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
Dreger is saying that the injury to Byron is probably not a serious one and will probably play next week. I never tought i would say that but if i had to choose i would prefer loosing Gallagher long term then Byron.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Dreger is saying that the injury to Byron is probably not a serious one and will probably play next week. I never tought i would say that but if i had to choose i would prefer loosing Gallagher long term then Byron.
Crazy, but Byron is having a better year than Gally..............no one would have believed this if we had said it at the beginning of the year....can't wait until we get some bodies back next week maybe? Byron,Markov and Chucky maybe....

Anything on Shaw these days?

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Crazy, but Byron is having a better year than Gally..............no one would have believed this if we had said it at the beginning of the year....can't wait until we get some bodies back next week maybe? Byron,Markov and Chucky maybe....

Anything on Shaw these days?

I haven't seen ANY news from Shaw at all since the game vs Boston. It's been about a month at this point, no?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad