Injury Report: 2016-2017 Edition II

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
no word on Markov yet? Don't get me wrong, so stoked about Galchenyuk coming back as well as Shaw but don't want to see Johnston or Baberio with the Habs.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
no word on Markov yet? Don't get me wrong, so stoked about Galchenyuk coming back as well as Shaw but don't want to see Johnston or Baberio with the Habs.

Pateryn and Markov can easily log 16 and 20 minutes each respectively. Thus sharing the load Petry and Beaulieu are obligated to carry right now because of our clown 3rd pairing.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
If this team gets into the playoffs with Pateryn, Markov and Gallagher healthy, it'll be hard for the other teams to counter our depth.

Hope Markov's back soon.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If this team gets into the playoffs with Pateryn, Markov and Gallagher healthy, it'll be hard for the other teams to counter our depth.

Hope Markov's back soon.

Quite a few teams in our conference alone can match or top our depth when all teams are completely healthy.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
I really wonder about the medical staff of this team. They just can't seem to get it right. Way off on Price, who knows about Markov and now Galchenyuk aggravates an injury. Should just stay out until after the all star game.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I really wonder about the medical staff of this team. They just can't seem to get it right. Way off on Price, who knows about Markov and now Galchenyuk aggravates an injury. Should just stay out until after the all star game.

Do you know for a fact the medical staff let Galchenyuk play while his knee wasn't 100% right?

You realize that when you sprain a knee, it's natural that it's easier to get it sprained again shortly after recovering right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad