• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Thank god we didn't pick Eakins for head coach. I always thought he was over rated, and here we are...

A little premature. Its his first season as an NHL head coach and we're not even half waythrough the season. And its the Oilers. Not exactly an easy task

But to write him off already isn't fair.

RaskY

GLG
Dec 26, 2011
DAMN, what a play by the Rangers. Beautiful.

Kreider with the defensive play to take the puck away. McDonagh with the toe drag at the blue-line, feeds it back to Kreider who one times it J.T Miller who has an open net.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Hemsky is a healthy scratch, apparently. Possibly traded?

Nevermind he's playing. Oilers Twitter team is incompetent.

Last edited:

Penalty Kill Icing*

How about them Ducks? 8-0-0 at home and 15-3-1.

Any team making injury excuses (leafs included) should look up to them.

Amazing team really.

RaskY

GLG
Dec 26, 2011
I wonder what they'll do. Fasth is nearing his return, and Andersen is playing absolutely lights out. He's showing he's ready for the NHL.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Nick Cotsonika ‏@cotsonika 1h
Bettman said preliminary revenue data looks strong and he foresees a record year, but he won't give numbers.

I Believe

Mar 5, 2011
Toronto
Stamkos may have broken his leg, taken off the ice on a stretcher. That really sucks, favorite player in the league.

DoubleDouble*

What the hell is Hamilton thinking on that play? Very dangerous.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Tampa Bay also lost Salo to a leg injury a few minutes after Stamkos. Just a brutal game for them.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Aw man I really the hope the golden boy from TO can make a full recovery. That was BRUTAL

MoeMoney

Mar 11, 2012
Is anyone surprised Boston injured a player? Dirtiest team I've seen in a while, always throwing dirty cheap hits around, and when they get it right back they cry to the media. Where's John Scott when you need him.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Is anyone surprised Boston injured a player? Dirtiest team I've seen in a while, always throwing dirty cheap hits around, and when they get it right back they cry to the media. Where's John Scott when you need him.

Boston is a dirty team, but there was nothing dirty about what happened to Stammer

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
That's awful for Stamkos and Canada

On the bright side Tampa will drop down the standings... they're 1st in the division right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad