• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I get accountability and all, but yakupov isn't the only one who should be benched.

The whole freaking team is collectively sucking, with contributions from every player. It also doesn't make sense to scratch him one night and then play him against Ovi for big minutes. Sends a confusin message to the player.

And I'm confused because Eakins is a player's coach. Maybe being in the NHL got to him and he's changed how he coaches or something.

I just hope he isn't all talk and no walk because he could be something special.

Edit: and apparently Ron Rolston benched his entire first line for a period? :laugh: accountability taken too far maybe?

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Still trying to make sense of the Smid trade by the Oilers. They have ****** D, forwards who float all the time, and they decide to trade one of their better dman?

Management is just ****ing clueless.

Penalty Kill Icing*

You have to wonder whether or not the insanely big contracts the Edmonton kids signed has had an effect on their play

Sad part is Yakupov hasn't even signed one. :laugh:

But I see what you mean. They get a sense of entitlement it seems.

Asif16*

Gardiner/Franson, Kulemin, Reimer, Biggs, picks

for

Couts, Simmonds, COburn

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Heard a great comment about Edmonton today to: That almost all of their games have been against the Eastern Conference, which supposedly should be a cake walk for any Western conference team.

They barely even played the powerhouse or even average western teams yet.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Heard a great comment about Edmonton today to: That almost all of their games have been against the Eastern Conference, which supposedly should be a cake walk for any Western conference team.

They barely even played the powerhouse or even average western teams yet.

they've played us, tampa and pitts. but yeah most other teams were out of a playoff spot at the time.

they be in big trouble.

Asif16*

WTF??? Ahahahah woww the refs just bailed out the habs BIG TIME.

Its should be 2-0 lighting where the PUCK CLEARLY GOES INTO THE NET AFTER REVIEW....but the ref ruled NO GOAL BECUAASE OF INCIDENTAL CONTACT WITH THE GOALIEE!

I swear if the habs win this game...

Lilou

t-.-t
Oct 29, 2008
Scarborough, ON
WTF??? Ahahahah woww the refs just bailed out the habs BIG TIME.

Its should be 2-0 lighting where the PUCK CLEARLY GOES INTO THE NET AFTER REVIEW....but the ref ruled NO GOAL BECUAASE OF INCIDENTAL CONTACT WITH THE GOALIEE!

I swear if the habs win this game...

Of course there will be no explanation. No accountability with officials and the head office. Tampa deserves a f'ing break right now and the refs better give it to them. They already screwed them over.

EDIT - And Ottawa losing 3-0 to PHILLY? Who saw that coming.. It is philly though so the sens can make a come back in the 3rd lol.

sommervr

Feb 25, 2013
Grabo 17 points in 19 games: 6G 11A . The tying goal tonight with 1:45 left in the third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad