2013-14 Around the League IV: NHL set for record revenues this year

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

I am starting to feel bad for the Oil fans. Then I remember that nobody felt bad for us when we were terrible and did not have a first round pick so I don't feel bad for them anymore. I don't feel bad for any franchise's fan base when their team is *********. They can all suck it! They told us we're doing it wrong, and the Oilers have it right. Well, who is 11-5-0, and who is 4-12-2?

not just that but the oiler fans keep talking **** about us. before our game against them one of the MODS posted a video clip from the playoffs so they could all laugh at our game 7 against boston as if they should be laughing at a playoff team. a bunch of them were also insisting before that dion wouldn't be the #1 D on their team.

i love watching them lose. the butthurt looks good on their fans.

BayStreetBullies*

not just that but the oiler fans keep talking **** about us. before our game against them one of the MODS posted a video clip from the playoffs so they could all laugh at our game 7 against boston as if they should be laughing at a playoff team. a bunch of them were also insisting before that dion wouldn't be the #1 D on their team.

i love watching them lose. the butthurt looks good on their fans.

They should rename their team the Edmonton Butthurts, their logo being a butt with the words "1st overall pick" superimposed.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Krys Barch just gave Matt kassian all he can handle. Refs had to stop Barch. Atta boy.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Kings and Canucks, now this is some good hakey.

Go kings.

Edit: Sick move! 1-0 Kings.

Asif16*

Well atleast the kings are up 2-0 on the LOLnucks.

Hate those pathetic divers

RaskY

GLG
Dec 26, 2011
Damn, Phoenix just keeps getting these wins. Their offense is more productive than it's ever been under Tippett. A lot of people thought Ribeiro would just be buried in this system and he wouldn't be a threat offensively, and while his numbers have been lower than usual, he's still dangerous out there and forces other teams to key in on him. Guys like Boedker and Hanzal are breaking out and I think having more than one line that's a threat has something to do with that. The defense is also chipping in offensively in a big way.

Mike Smith is a wild card though.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
They're also allowing more goals then ever under Tippett. Their goal differential is shockingly low for a team that's as high in the standings as they are. Defense seems completely lost when OEL isn't on either (with the exception of Morris).

I expect them to go on a losing streak without Vrbata

Edit: Suter averages 29:22 minutes per game. Almost 2 minutes over the 2nd highest.

SteveV*

Thank god we didn't pick Eakins for head coach. I always thought he was over rated, and here we are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad