GDT: #15 New York Islanders @ Washington Capitals | November 5th | 7:00PM | F/L 6-2

FortNeverLose

Jul 8, 2011
Lol Holtby.

for your sake you better make that glove save if you are gonna pass it right to Tavares like that

blinkman360

Loyal Players Only
Dec 30, 2005
Lawn Guyland
Am I the only one who thinks our forwards would be even better with PMB gone; Regin taking PMB's place on the 2nd line with Nielsen; and Strome taking Regin's place centering the 3rd line with Nelson?

PMB's purpose IMO should be getting a pick to replace the one we lost in the Vanek deal. A 3rd or 4th... I don't care.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Are we positive that PMB isn't really Mike Comrie in disguise?

PMB is damn slick, but he really doesn't accomplish too much in the end. All flash, no substance.

If he doesn't produce, he'll get replaced soon. The early season benching was a sign that he better bust his ass if he wants to play.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Am I the only one who thinks our forwards would be even better with PMB gone; Regin taking PMB's place on the 2nd line with Nielsen; and Strome taking Regin's place centering the 3rd line with Nelson?

PMB's purpose IMO should be getting a pick to replace the one we lost in the Vanek deal. A 3rd or 4th... I don't care.

I think taking PMB off the ice and placing Strome in that spot would be more logical. Regin is likely better than Strome defensively at this point, give Strome a good amount of offensive minutes, without exposing his defensive game much.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY

I highly doubt we get that much but I would love it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad