GDT: #12 - 02/10/21 | bruins @ RANGERS | 7:00 - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Sucks to lose but love seeing the Kakko improvement and finally given a chance to do things. Also laf 100% shoulda had atleast one assist in the 3rd

Reactions: Tob

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
You can't be serious? Goal 2 the guy was all alone in front and goal 3 was a breakaway. He made a number of good saves and had a good game.

Are you only allowed to make saves from unscreened wrist shots from the blue line? Look at Rask's performance today, THAT was goaltending. I wish Igor would play like 45 games, this guy sucks.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Quinn out to lunch for refusing to let Prince Shesty blossom in Henrik's vacated throne and insists on drumming up a son of bulgarian potato farmer could be the bastard child of the king with a path to the throne story.

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
Georgiev always shits his pants in one on one situations.

And for the love of all that is sacred can we stop trying to pump him up as a starter?

I read this as punch at first and thought there was another incident.

Reactions: Edge

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Dude, a goalie has to make a save like that. We are in a scoring slump and need wins. This dude can't make break away saves for his life
Marchand is one of the best players in the world. Say he does stop it and we lose 1-0 in a shootout, it’ll be the same shit then, oh he’s gotta stop the puck. Power play looks like Chiraq on a weekend night, Star players are MIA, the young guns are shooting water pistols, coach is lost, I feel like I’m watching Major League 2.

Reactions: LOFIN

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
I gotta watch that spot in the second period where strome was all alone and waited for people to catch up and then bang a mallet across my skull...see which one sucks more.
Strome failed many times in this game. This guy man gets so many chances. He and zibs just failed us again....

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
Are you only allowed to make saves from unscreened wrist shots from the blue line? Look at Rask's performance today, THAT was goaltending. I wish Igor would play like 45 games, this guy sucks.

We all know if the roles were reversed you would be killing for giving up a lead in the third.

Geo actually made several good saves especially in the 2nd period.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Buchnevich making that pass was obviously the correct play...by a lot. McAvoy just made a great play and Mika came in too deep. Buch shooting would have been an awful decision.

Nope. He telegraphed it and was looking at Fox the whole way, which is why McAvoy picked it off. If he had a little more patience and made a stickhandle or two and looked Fox off like he was gonna shoot, it might've worked.

That wasn't a good decision, bad outcome. It was a poor effort and execution from a player playing like shit right now.

Reactions: Daves a mess

effen

Feb 3, 2018
If they played like they did the first 10 minutes the whole game (like half the teams in the league do on a semi regular basis) they win the game easily. They just stopped because they got mentally tired of playing NHL level hockey for longer than a period or something and decided to be reactive instead.

Not a coaching issue. Room issue. Tired of it.

Among the other obvious Mika being a corpse, bad 5 hole goals, overpassing, etc.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
It really wasn't. McAvoy and Bergeron had their sticks in the passing lane.

Ok? And Rask was in the goal in the shooting lane ready to make a save. What's the difference? Neither is 100% to happen. Sometimes you'll make the play and it'll get blocked. McAvoy made a great play. Sometimes you'll shoot and it'll go in. Most of the time it'll be saved or go wide because shooting from there is not a great scoring chance.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
This is what I like to see:

upload_2021-2-10_21-51-3.png

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Starting to think our forwards just all suck and our system is too offensively uptight.

Reactions: bl02

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
Also, would love to see the explanation from someone on here about Pavel "Made by Quinn" Buchnevich being as dog shit as he has been this season.

Reactions: Tob

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
Marchand is one of the best players in the world. Say he does stop it and we lose 1-0 in a shootout, it’ll be the same shit then, oh he’s gotta stop the puck. Power play looks like Chiraq on a weekend night, Star players are MIA, the young guns are shooting water pistols, coach is lost, I feel like I’m watching Major League 2.
Uhhhhh, it's called giving your team a chance to win. He failed point blank. It's not the first time either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad