GDT: 10/15/2019 Game 6: Detroit Red Wings @ Vancouver Canucks (10pm EST)

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Well, it was fun while it lasted.

In reality we suck, and we all know it lol. It was fun, having that brief moment of "maybe we can sneak in this year if we keep it up", but reality is sinking in. It really makes you wonder why Svech was healthy scratched and wasn't given a chance. We have too many 4th liners and not enough scorers...

On the bright side, I can get some sleep.

avssuc

Hockey is for everyone!
May 1, 2016
Gulf Coast
Man if I was Athanasiou’s agent and watched the past few games I would 100% demand a trade. These line combos and lack of offensive support are going to cost him millions come free agency.

I love Glendenning and think he’s even been playing very well but he’s not what AA needs and Hirose looks like he needs to spend time in the A. Still annoyed. Svech didn’t get a game

I didn't watch too much last year, who did he play with when he was scoring?

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Remember in like the last GDT when someone was talking about how bad Dekeyser was and how he should just play anywhere else but here? Yeah, this is a good example of why Dekeyser is an important cog in this machine, as poor of a machine as it may be.

Reactions: odin1981

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
lol, Hughes steps on Green's stick and draws a penalty. I know what I would do every game.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
spongebob.jpg

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Age regression has hit Green hard.
He was never a smart player and has a habit of lazy stupid passes, but it seems to be worse now. Seems like his head is not in the game at all, I'm wondering if his illness has something to do with it.

I can understand physical abilities starting to deteriorate at 34, but you're not supposed to go senile until much later....

I've never mentioned this, but the ongoing joke with Caps fans was that he smokes the "Green" stuff. He has a website called "Green Life 52" when he was with the Caps, that just made the joke even funnier. (Note: He flipped his numbers around when he joined the Wings because of Ericsson.)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00