GDT: 10/15/2019 Game 6: Detroit Red Wings @ Vancouver Canucks (10pm EST)

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Why is Cholowski on powerplay one over Hronek? Just curious since I'm a big fan of Hronek and have always felt he is one of the better young offensive dmen in hockey
I agree with your assesment of Hronek since Day 1...reason being is LHS Cholowski can feed Mantha for the 1-timer easier than a RHS Hronek can.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
This could get real bad real quick for AA, both financially and developmentally. The mental game is super important for goal scorers and I could see him getting tired of this real fast.

Tasteslikekevinbacon

Oct 26, 2013
Ontario, canada
I know it’s been said here but Hirose needs to see a few games from up high. He’s been really not great so far and he needs a reset if he’s going to make anything of this year. Line 2 needs a shake up asap

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
I know it’s been said here but Hirose needs to see a few games from up high. He’s been really not great so far and he needs a reset if he’s going to make anything of this year. Line 2 needs a shake up asap
He literally lucked into the team hitting a hot streak. His point production from last season was in no way sustainable. He's a rookie with only a handful of games in the NHL, and he looks like it. That is not a knock on him, its just a fact.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
That was pretty pathetic. Hirose has no sense what to do with the puck it was always just cycle it to whoever was at the top of the circle. Instead of reversing the cycle, or passing it to the far man.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00