OT: 10,000 Pt XXXIV: Year of Sarah Jessica Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Have anyone ever been in a situation where they ran out of candy and couldn't take any more trick or treaters? I was in that situation tonight. After the last two kids, I had to close off everything because I ran out of candy. Seems like maybe in the next years I will have to get more. In past years I always had plenty to spare.

What you do when you start running out of candy is you have all the kids wanting the last chocolate bar stick around, then you stage halloween fight club for the final bit of candy you have.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
What you do when you start running out of candy is you have all the kids wanting the last chocolate bar stick around, then you stage halloween fight club for the final bit of candy you have.

And then I would probably have the cops at my door 5 minutes after that, but it is something to consider for next year. :laugh:

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA

Don't forget to have one of the other kids taking money on the side, someone's gotta make a profit out of this.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
The toys went over really well just FYI for those who were interested. Had lots of 'thank you's' from parents too :P

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Joe Thornton will fight in my stead. We all know how he handles chickens. :naughty:

WiserNod.gif

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Agreed. You know it's bad when the kids are too fat and lazy to go get free candy...

I never watch the show, but I imagine they all resemble Bobby from King of the Hill.

I just eat the foil bits..show them what the **** is up.

With each post, you become too much man.

Don't worry, no Secretariat. Swear to god (not joking)

I ****ing hate you. WTF is that? Thanks for the new phobia...jackass.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
We had someone to give out candy. They kept coming in groups of 10 and we had to shut the light off before 8 PM. We managed to preserve one twix, one snickers bar and a 3 Musketeer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille