OT: 10,000 Pt XXXIV: Year of Sarah Jessica Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Maybe feeling nostalgic, but any posters here from the old SJ NHL forum? OT was "Scott Thornton retiring?" threads and I just remembered that.

Also first ever post in OT.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
By NHL one I meant the one from the SJsharks website haha.

I was NUMBER22D there back in 2004-2009. My love for Hannan runs deep.

I lurked a little bit after the Early 00's lockout but ultimately decided to sign up here instead.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I signed up here because it slowed down a lot. Plus the actual hockey analysis is much better on this site than the small sites. Not perfect, but better.

I was just looking for any hockey forum, especially since it was the time when I get getting deeper into the game and not just following the Sharks. The last few years have been "interesting", to say the least.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
I used to post on the Sharks boards a long time ago until it apparently had gotten out of hand and they took it down. Looking for another place to post about hockey, I came here as well as another Sharks site called The Feeder, which is unfortunately no longer around.

likewall32 used to post over there as well, I remember when he did his trip around the country to all the Sharks games.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Update: Now in room (out of emergency). In hospital for the weekend; tests he needs won't be administered until Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad