OT: 10,000 Pt XXXIV: Year of Sarah Jessica Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Back in middle school, kids would go to Robin Williams' house and the houses around his.

My friends and I always heard he gave out King-sized candy, but we never made it out there. I saw Williams at EB Games at Stonestown one random night many years ago. He just smiled and nodded at folks as no one wanted to bother him.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Every time I see this title, I keep thinking of the SNL Donald Trump skit (played by Darrell Hammond), where he kept saying, "Chanuka-ha" instead of the correct way. Y U NO HAVE THIS YOOTUBE??

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
These ****ing kids better get here. I haven't had a candy yet and those Twix are taunting me all sexy-like.

I can see it now, The doorbell rings, Chrissy opens the door, and the kids see you sitting on the floor, twix wrappers all over the floor, chocolate on your face, meekly muttering "I'm so sorry...." to them.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Forget the kids, eat all the candy yourself :nod:

600full-wilford-brimley.jpg

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for me :D

Got lots of those. If we didn't have Peanut Butter Twix and Snickers, you'd have to fight Chrissy for 'em :laugh:

I can see it now, The doorbell rings, Chrissy opens the door, and the kids see you sitting on the floor, twix wrappers all over the floor, chocolate on your face, meekly muttering "I'm so sorry...." to them.

I'd resemble Jay Sherman when he found out the Oscar statuette was made of chocolate :laugh:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Got lots of those. If we didn't have Peanut Butter Twix and Snickers, you'd have to fight Chrissy for 'em :laugh:

Peanut butter cups & snickers? You picked a good woman there Slo. Or rather, you got lucky enough to find a good one that has enough patience to deal with you :sarcasm:

I'd resemble Jay Sherman when he found out the Oscar statuette was made of chocolate :laugh:
Or Uter when Principal Skinner took too long to get to his Charlie & The Chocolate Factory diorama.

Uter-I-begged-You-300x232.jpg

I do like your comparison though. I had forgotten about that scene.

"Chocolate! *gasp* Now I want one even more."

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Peanut butter cups & snickers? You picked a good woman there Slo. Or rather, you got lucky enough to find a good one that has enough patience to deal with you :sarcasm:

You mention that to her and I will ****ing cut you down like the dog you are.

Or Uter when Principal Skinner took too long to get to his Charlie & The Chocolate Factory diorama.

Uter-I-begged-You-300x232.jpg

I do like your comparison though. I had forgotten about that scene.

"Chocolate! *gasp* Now I want one even more."

Ha, I liked when he couldn't keep up with the bus :laugh:

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
I miss that show. It's a quote goldmine though for a cynic like me :laugh:

Same here. I still check, from time to time, for rumblings of a revival. It's too good of a show stay dead. Only issue is the voice actors for Doris and Duke have passed on.

I will never not laugh at this scene:

:biglaugh:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I think I counted 5 so far. There's typically a big group that comes so we'll see. At least dinner is done and I'm just watching various sports stuff now. It seems like it started later this year than past years, but I'll turn the porch light off about 9 or 9:30.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
I think I counted 5 so far. There's typically a big group that comes so we'll see. At least dinner is done and I'm just watching various sports stuff now. It seems like it started later this year than past years, but I'll turn the porch light off about 9 or 9:30.

11 so far. We're still handing out like 3 or 4 full size candies per kid. We bought more today :D

The whole Arnold part always gets me :biglaugh:

Awesome :laugh:

Or the Hollywood Jay episode with Arnold and Elephant Man

"No one must know..."

&

"What a loooooser. Right, girls?" (group of girls giggling) "Oh, Elephant..."

:laugh:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Have anyone ever been in a situation where they ran out of candy and couldn't take any more trick or treaters? I was in that situation tonight. After the last two kids, I had to close off everything because I ran out of candy. Seems like maybe in the next years I will have to get more. In past years I always had plenty to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad