OT: 10,000 Pt XXXIV: Year of Sarah Jessica Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
Ah, youth and their lack of nostalgia...

(I know you're not that much younger than me, but you're hella immature :D <3)

I have plenty of nostalgia just not for a crappy system <3 Plus most of the games are out on virtual console so if you own a wii u you can play them on that!

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
One Halloween when I was a little kid, I ended up with a slice of raisin bread. Worst Halloween of my life.

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
My roommate and I hosted a small Halloween party last Saturday, and I carved a pretty solid Manny Calavera pumpkin for it. Unfortunately, as I discovered tonight, carved pumpkins do not survive for 5 days without rotting. So now I need to decide whether I have the time and motivation to carve another pumpkin before Thursday night. Stupid pumpkins...

Anyways, I'll likely be staying home, handing out candy, unless kids don't walk down the walkway past our neighbors unit to our door.

One Halloween when I was a little kid, I ended up with a slice of raisin bread. Worst Halloween of my life.

Wait, that's all you got? That's worse than Charlie Brown!

I guess the homeowner didn't hear it through the grapevine to not do that.

Heyooooooooo! :laugh:

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
My roommate and I hosted a small Halloween party last Saturday, and I carved a pretty solid Manny Calavera pumpkin for it. Unfortunately, as I discovered tonight, carved pumpkins do not survive for 5 days without rotting. So now I need to decide whether I have the time and motivation to carve another pumpkin before Thursday night. Stupid pumpkins...

Anyways, I'll likely be staying home, handing out candy, unless kids don't walk down the walkway past our neighbors unit to our door.

Heyooooooooo!
:laugh:

Someone in my age bracket! :handclap: :laugh:

Dude, do another pumpkin. This fun only happens once a year.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I guess the homeowner didn't hear it through the grapevine to not do that.

Oh you.

As someone who despises raisins..I feel your pain.

Raisins are the bane of my existence. Made worse by the fact that my whole family loves them and would put them in everything and ruin it (pancakes, waffles, you name it).

:laugh: No, just from one house. Some other highlights of that particular year was an orange juice box (which sounds fine on the surface, but imagine drinking it after eating a mountain of candy...), an actual box of raisins, a dish towel, and a valentine's day card with 'Happy Halloween' written on it. I have no clue what got into my neighborhood that year.

Where in god's name do you get this ****? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad