Post-Game Talk: ★ Young Stars Tournament ☆ Game 1: Calgary 5 - Edmonton 2 FINAL

trckrdr

Jan 31, 2013
I hope Culkin turns out better than he's looked in this game. A goal on his own net and a missed check that let to Khaira's goal.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
I hope Culkin turns out better than he's looked in this game. A goal on his own net and a missed check that let to Khaira's goal.

He's probably just a little nervous, and really that is just bad luck..
You can't put too much stock into these tournament games.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I definitly take note of their performances, but I don't put a whole lot of stock into this, for the most part I'm just loving watching flames hockey

Zhamnov10

Jul 17, 2011
Is anyone able to watch the game on a tablet ipad or android both are saying incompatible with your device I can understand the ipad with no flash but not the android any thoughts.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Is anyone able to watch the game on a tablet ipad or android both are saying incompatible with your device I can understand the ipad with no flash but not the android any thoughts.

Android 4.0 doesn't support flash either, so if it's flash, that's why. They have made the decision to support HTML and let flash fall by the wayside.

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
Is there an "inside" joke to this? She's hot for sure, wasn't sure if something was said in an interview

She has just seemed enthralled with him in every single interview, to the point at which it's almost uncomfortable.

Just a juvenile joke from MtM.

Try and focus on the hockey.

13590.jpg

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Gene and Kerr are worth watching in itself.

Screw the game, bring on the insights that these 2 share.

Aug 3, 2010
Gene and Kerr are worth watching in itself.

Screw the game, bring on the insights that these 2 share.
Some gems from the last two minutes:

"There's just so many bloodlines in this hockey game!"

and

"...Just realized how many of our viewers probably weren't alive when the Minnesota North Stars played."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad