Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - WCSF - Game 6 - Nashville at Winnipeg - Tied 3-3 - 5/7/18 8:30 Central - NBCSN, CBC, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
it was a good panalty for not giving up, he got outplayed, took a panalty instead of having a jets player alone vs goali.

Don't get me wrong Subban has been great for us offensively but not so much defensively but all of our defense man has sucked in the playoffs.

Last edited:

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
PK always the one D man who gets called out. It's hilarious.
he's played like shit all game. has led to horrible clears, 2 penalties, makes 9 million, guarantees a victory, proceeds to be clearly the worst defenseman on the ice for the preds. he deserves it.

void

Jan 5, 2006
he's played like **** all game. has led to horrible clears, 2 penalties, makes 9 million, guarantees a victory, proceeds to be clearly the worst defenseman on the ice for the preds. he deserves it.

Where were you when he played the best game of his career two games ago? Funny how it's so easy for certain people to criticize Subban but giving him credit when he deserves it is a completely different story.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Where were you when he played the best game of his career two games ago? Funny how it's so easy for certain people to criticize Subban but giving him credit when he deserves it is a completely different story.

It's impossible for some. I've watched Josi and Ellis suck all series but Subban has a couple of bad plays and gets more flak than those 2 will ever get.

To be fair the noise has certainly picked up around them though.

Last edited:

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
dawg take your subban love to the Montreal board. subban is overrated as hell thanks to you subbanites. you give no shits about Nashville except subban.

void

Jan 5, 2006
It's impossible for some. I've watched Josi and Ellis suck all season but Subban has a couple of bad plays and gets more flak than those 2 will ever get.

To be fair the noise has certainly picked up around them though.

It was the same story when he played for the Habs. Not exactly sure why but I have my theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad