Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - WCSF - Game 6 - Nashville at Winnipeg - Tied 3-3 - 5/7/18 8:30 Central - NBCSN, CBC, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Where were you when he played the best game of his career two games ago? Funny how it's so easy for certain people to criticize Subban but giving him credit when he deserves it is a completely different story.
I think he has played well tonight. Fluke-ish penalties that were penalties but wouldn't always be called on everybody in a playoff game. But aside from those he's always engaging and battling, coming up with the puck in those battles. That's his usual game and he's doing it well again. The bigger difference tonight is Ellis and Josi pair are playing much better than they have lately, and on top of that I think Irwin is having a sneaky-good game too. The team can ride over a few lapses or errors by a player or two once in a while when they're all generally on their game like this.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Nice to see their fans also throw stuff on the ice though. Not just a "trashville" thing.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Now just got to hope the Preds can play better/this way in their own barn like they have at the away games. They just need to pretend this next game is an away game.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Less Subban talk from Habs fans, more cheering on the Preds as they slap the snot out of the Jets!

Preds have been my main team all season and I've been a complete bundle of nerves on gamedays during the playoffs. I don't post much here because I feel like it's not my place to but I can't stay quiet when I see stupid ignorant stuff that reminds me of how it was on the Habs board a few years ago. Subban is the reason why I started following the Preds but I've grown to really appreciate and care about the whole team.

Reactions: jorel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad