Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - WCSF - Game 6 - Nashville at Winnipeg - Tied 3-3 - 5/7/18 8:30 Central - NBCSN, CBC, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Woot FF9.

Now to go to bed or tough it out. Because if Preds lose at this point I'll never fall asleep hah.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Okay guys need to keep to scoring and keep the puck out of our net/end of the ice.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Now Cherry is saying Pittsburgh never should have gotten rid of Reaves, so now his Hartnell opinion seems less smart.
Bigger difference to me seems to be the return of Letang... every time I look he seems to be on there when the Caps got their chances. I know he gets his points, but... Pens just seem more porous with him back.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
2nd line is freaking due. Definitely putting in the effort and getting the chances to show for it.

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Bigger difference to me seems to be the return of Letang... every time I look he seems to be on there when the Caps got their chances. I know he gets his points, but... Pens just seem more porous with him back.

I wonder what would have happened if we had played the Pens with Letang last year, it seems like he's been terrible the last couple of seasons.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Yeah how can you cover this game and not realize we have 2 extra centers playing as forwards?

We played 3/4 of the season without Fisher. We obviously had to have centers before he came back. It isn't a big loss in one game

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Need to stop this run and gun madness. We never win it with these guys.

Nice no call on the elbow to Subban. We're never getting a call.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Need to stop this run and gun madness. We never win it with these guys.

Nice no call on the elbow to Subban. We're never getting a call.
they then let subban completely rough a guy up. clearly a penalty. then buff interfered shortly after again. that's fine, let them play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad