Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - WCSF - Game 6 - Nashville at Winnipeg - Tied 3-3 - 5/7/18 8:30 Central - NBCSN, CBC, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Thursday!? We have to wait 3 days instead of 2? That's just cruel. Then again, they've lost each home game this series after returning from the road, so maybe the extra day will help.

Reactions: jorel

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Well, surprise, surprise. We get more PIE!
Good job, boys.
Filip "keepin' it simple" like Coach tells him to do. Ha ha! How I love that guy.
And now I am poorer. Don't care.

Go Preds!

Reactions: FierceFalcon

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Okay we just got to not crumble in our own barn now. Don't know what it is about our barn but it's been like kryptonite for our players. I think the pressure to get a win in our barn affects this team mentally. They need to zone all that out (even pretend it's an away game if that helps) and just remain focus on playing their best hockey and winning a game and forget everything else.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Who benefits most from the extra day? I assume Nashville because that's just one more day Winnipeg has to sit around pissed off.

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
The CBC feed showed a graphic towards the end of the game which showed the Preds have played the 2nd most playoff games since 2015.

Strange to think the Preds are one of the teams with the most experience in the playoffs.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
League will not give us any PP so no sense practicing it for this round

Yep they gave the Jets how many PPs to get them back into this game. The guys are just going to have to get really good at the PK as they were tonight if they want to win the next game cause I suspect it's going to be more of the same the next game. The guys were just determined and focus to win this game and no amount of PP's they gave the Jets were they going to give up. The guys need to stay focus and determined to win the next game like they did tonight. They need to block out all the noise and hoopla of playing at home/nerves and stay focus on this prize and not panic under the pressure and just stay focus on winning a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tex76

bennylundholm

Sep 7, 2014
I think its a toss up in game 7! I'm a huge Jets fan but I was very impressed with the Preds tonight!
I believe that whoever wins game 7 will win the cup!

Reactions: robertocarlos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->