Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - WCSF - Game 6 - Nashville at Winnipeg - Tied 3-3 - 5/7/18 8:30 Central - NBCSN, CBC, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
cut.jpeg

fishgirl_medium.gif

catgif1.gif

giphy.gif

RemoteMeatyLeonberger-size_restricted.gif

DimwittedRemoteAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

TastyLittleElver-size_restricted.gif

I7ZPwR1.jpg

MU1l1Re.png

D6dsgOa.png
tcI74Sr.png

36T366M.png

cIhOhxZ.png

rFgqDm4.png

5q6NqUp.png

OFkQogT.png

z2hLTYf.png

cFdI8AS.png

humboldt_8.jpg

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Preds players walk about, singing in the night, who will ever tell what they're thinking of. My only friend, this is the end. My only friend, this is the end...

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
Oddly decent feeling about this game tonight. We clearly haven’t played even CLOSE to our expectations throughout these playoffs. If we could stop f***ing around and play our game, we will win this no problem. And the game 7. Yeah, Winnipeg is good, but I really think we’re better than them.
My hot take for the evening.. if Josi finally scores a goal, this team will win. If he doesn’t, no dice.

Reactions: Sk8M8

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
The fact that we have not played well at all and still could easily be leading the series does give me some hope.

I think that much like games 3 and 4, we have to find a way to get the first goal tonight. Do that and I think we have a real shot. But if we get down early, especially a couple of goals, I could see it getting very ugly.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
combined with rinne's bad postseason and we may need 6.

I know I am in the minority but I still don't think Rinne has been all that bad. In most of the games in this series, and especially that complete debacle Saturday, I firmly believe you could have put any goalie from any team in net for us and the result would have been the exact same. We have been an absolute dumpster fire in front of him.

Hellebuyck has also given up several questionable goals, just like Rinne- the difference is he hasn't had the horrendous play in front of him the way Pekka has. And also has had plenty of puck luck, which we have had almost none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad