Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - WCSF - Game 6 - Nashville at Winnipeg - Tied 3-3 - 5/7/18 8:30 Central - NBCSN, CBC, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Okay we made it out that period. Now just got to hope we don't mess up the third period/finish strong in the third period. Need our guys to play all 60 minutes and not let up. Don't need another third period collapse.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
What a relief it is just to get out of that period without giving up a goal. I was holding my breath for the last few minutes. They can't have another period allowing that much time for the Jets in their zone. At least they cut out the penalties that period, though.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
It'd be great to get a call at least. PPs 0-3 Jets with all sorts of stuff flying everywhere.
our 3 penalties were very blatant. i have no issue with those 3. i have a problem with the missed goalie interference at the end of the 1st. buff loves to interfere but i seen more potential penalties on us in the 2nd than them. we don't want to get into a special teams game on the road. play smart, play hard. no turnovers in the neutral zone (fiala). we play smart, we win this game.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
I want at least 2 more goals from us in the three period. This two goal lead just isn't enough. The guys better not let up in the third. I'm still hurting from that 3 goal lead we had against them that we gave up. Better have learned from that game.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
they then let subban completely rough a guy up. clearly a penalty. then buff interfered shortly after again. that's fine, let them play.

I'm good with that sans the 3 penalties for Winnipeg and 0 for the Preds. Could really use a couple of power plays in the 3rd.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Come on guys got to kill this. Don't give them any life/momentum back into this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad