Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - WCSF - Game 6 - Nashville at Winnipeg - Tied 3-3 - 5/7/18 8:30 Central - NBCSN, CBC, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Watching a CBC stream and Don Cherry is saying the Preds should never have scratched Hartnell after G4.

I agree. He is a big body and has been hitting the Jets player hard at least and making it difficult for them to get set up or pass the puck but as far as the scoring department he isn't going to help us much there.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I also wanna say, Fiala is a monster tonight. Holy ****. He almost scored 3 times, and that power move he made was very nice as well.
yeah but the fact that he has 0 to show for it sums up his post season. he should have scored at least once on one of those chances. must have on the road.

Reactions: FierceFalcon

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Funny thing is we make it look difficult to score but then make it look easy for other teams to score. We don't have bad puck luck we just suck at scoring it seems especially post season and suck at keeping it out of our net. Got to hope that isn't the case tonight though.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I have barely noticed Hartnell was in the game. Part of that was all the PK time but the top lines are going to get a lot of ice time in an elimination game.

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
Maybe show up for a second period here. Like hair on fire, braveheart speech, storm the beaches of Normandy, berserkers, raging bull, god save the queen, Ali-Frazier, bikini atoll, napalm, full metal jacket, into the jaws of death rode the 500 kind of show up

Reactions: sparkle twin

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
what the hell were josi and ellis doing right there

I think Josi and Ellis are purposely playing bad cause they want to go golfing and enjoying their summer rather than having to go far in the playoffs, which is work for them and no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad