Confirmed Trade: [VGK/SJS] Adin Hill for 2024 4th-round

HungryFrank

Jun 20, 2015
Meanwhile, this is not franchise mode on xbox. What people needs to realize is that GM's aren't just managing contracts and cap space. They are managing people with families, homes, hopes and dreams.
Vegas: lol

• Haha
Reactions: Elvs

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
If Hill manages to play like he did in Arizona, this could turn into a pretty smart move by Vegas. Not sure what's the deal with Brossoit, but betting on Thompson & Hill sharing the crease might be a cheap solution with Lehner on LTIR. We'll see..

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Good trade for Vegas
A 4th is nothing valuable

Hill is not that good though

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Vegas is a mess. Are they making the playoffs? The two Alberta teams and LA are better than Vegas. They will be battling for one of the two wild cards. Stone will miss most of training camp. He is expected to be ready for the start of the season. Who really knows. Back surgery.

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
So you never watched Tim Thomas or Dominik Hasek play?

Looks like someone doesn't understand the difference between positioning / angles and playing style / athleticness...? Incidentally like I said in first post Adin Hill is an athletic goalie whose positioning is bad. shrug

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
And this is why Vegas will be competing for 3rd place in the Pacific division.

• Haha
Reactions: kevrondl

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I liked Hill as a goalie developing in the Coyotes system and wanted him back. I was a little off in value, but not by much:

Proposal: - Coyotes - Sharks

It should motivate Hill knowing that he's an upcoming UFA and as soon as Brossoit's back, his time to prove himself for his next contract may be up.

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa
Goalies R Voodoo.

Guaranteed, some goalie people consider near useless right now will have a monster season on a new team this year and people will be all “Wow, I never saw that coming!” It happens for some goalie every year. Goalie success or failure is so often a factor of team and fit and coaching and luck and injury and and and …

Will it be Hill? Probably not. But it *could* be.

Gamble worth taking, IMHO.

Reactions: super6646

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad