GWT: UCL Matchweek 6 & R16 Draw

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And Real pressuring to not have their draw redone lol.
While Bayern has ended their press conference. What a mess...

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Everywhere on TV and Twitter.
Most likely scenario right now.
Yeah I mean I’m not arsed because either way someone is going to be (rightfully) complaining. Whatever happens happens

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I don’t really care who United face because we’re never winning the competition anyway and there’s only realistically a couple teams we could beat in R16 and making past the 1/4s seems a pipe dream.

That said, redoing the draw (either in part or in whole) seems the obvious choice.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
How can this happen?

Its pretty mind boggling that you can mess it up this bad. There’s ~40,000 possible R16 draws, a large number of which are invalid. I could write a simple program in about 5 minutes that would tell you all the legal possibilities for each potential draw, including both the current matchup as well as limiting future matchups. It should be a really basic thing to do.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
The re-draw is logic. The computer system went down very soon.

Atletico saw an opportunity to get away from Bayern. Their protest is understandable.
It will be funny if Atletico will again play against Bayern in the re-draw

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
LoL!!!

Anyways, it doesn't matter who we play because we'll get out either way. I no longer have faith in this team.
It looks like you’re in trouble to make the top 4 too. Which unacceptable how is allegri still there?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The re-draw is logic. The computer system went down very soon.

Atletico saw an opportunity to get away from Bayern. Their protest is understandable.
It will be funny if Atletico will again play against Bayern in the re-draw

It blows my mind that they wouldn’t have a paper backup. It would only take a few pages to make a flow chart of “if this team wins, put in these teams in the bucket” for each level.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I would not be surprised if ONLY Atletico complained to UEFA. They seem a bit pathetic and desesperate to win the CL.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
It looks like you’re in trouble to make the top 4 too. Which unacceptable how is allegri still there?

He's doing worse than Pirlo. I never thought I would say this, but we were better off keeping him the rehiring the Allegri.

Allegri has a 4 year contract and a following of blind and delusional Juve fans. Check reddit if you don't believe me. You are met with nasty dms the moment you say anything negative towards him. The amounts of excuses some people will make for him is outstanding. It's sad really....

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad