Trade Deadline Thread | 2/26 3PM

213 Sentinel

Jul 2, 2006
Marysville, Ohio
At work so I can't share the tweet, but Bob McKenzie tweeted this three minutes ago:

"Hearing #CBJ and #Blackhawks are in the final stages of completing a trade. Anisimov and Hartman to CBJ for Milano, Johnson and a 2018 1st...stay tuned."

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
At work so I can't share the tweet, but Bob McKenzie tweeted this three minutes ago:

"Hearing #CBJ and #Blackhawks are in the final stages of completing a trade. Anisimov and Hartman to CBJ for Milano, Johnson and a 2018 1st...stay tuned."

You got duped by one of the many fake accounts. Came from @TSNBobMcKense

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite

Are you following the correct McKenzie? Don’t see that anywhere.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013

.... he did not. Come on man. LOOK BEFORE YOU POST.

that was tweeted from a fake account @TSNBobMcKense.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Hard worker, likeable guy, physical, good shot. Tries to do too much, but a good player when the game is on the line. Really at his best when he keeps it simple though, he can get caught watching or completely out of position.

Classic case of all the tools and no toolbox.

@paine

Also to add:

Man of a million head fakes.

Reactions: Socks and Xoggz22

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
If we can use Wennberg as a piece to upgrade the center position , for example RNH, I’ll drive him to the airport myself . Yes players have bad seasons , but Wennbergs is because he’s soft , he doesn’t listen to his coaches , and got beat out by a 19 year old rookie that’s played center for 2 years . Don’t lose the fact that Torts after the Chicago game , said PlD had balls , and that certain players could learn a lot from him . That was a shot , right across Poo’s bow.
Thanks for the chuckle. I needed a pick me up this morning.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
You can't say we weren't active or trying at least. Even though we have only done small moves those moves make impacts.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Z, Jones, Jack, Savard, Murray, Nuti, Harrington, Cole, Chorney, Kukan

There's way too many D. It's easy to waive/send down Kukan. But I would imagine Jack (or someone else) is gone by 3PM.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Z, Jones, Jack, Savard, Murray, Nuti, Harrington, Cole, Chorney, Kukan

There's way too many D. It's easy to waive/send down Kukan. But I would imagine Jack (or someone else) is gone by 3PM.

While that's too many to give playing time to, keep in mind that the roster is virtually unlimited following the trade deadline, so they could fit them on the roster.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Glad they didn't give up the farm for EK. Love the player, just not sure which version you get.

Would love to see JJ get moved...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad