OT: The Menu Part 21 Drunk edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

@Striiker

Potato and seafood, yes. Correct. Those are wretched.

This is pasta soaking in vinegar based dressing with feta cheese. This is a pinnacle food. Please adjust or report to The Musher.

Ever since I had German style potato salad I have not been able to go back to the traditional American style.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Mayo’s purpose is to be mixed into things like tuna and crab cakes. It excels in that limited role. If you’re using that as a spread, it’s like using Provorov as your PP QB. Fundamental misunderstanding of its strengths and weaknesses.
People who don't eat cheese are not allowed opinions.

You're depraved.
I have 86,472 posts on a Flyers forum. Yeah, no shit. I'm an idiot.

But mayo is still great on cheesesteaks.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Hold on there's no way you're saying mayo is bad

Don't you dare
0256fd2d-e5d3-4e9f-a108-c45287024b98_text.gif

This is coming from a person who does not use condiments and thinks they ruin everything. Totally not my Chinese upbringing at all.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Feels like I haven’t been in this thread in a while and now that I’m back I can’t believe what’s happened. Mayo under attack. Salad gate keeping. I am scared to backread too far and find out something silly like people enjoying the crust on their pizza

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
Woodrow's cherry pepper mayo goes great on their default cheesesteak order and I could eat Monk's bourbon mayo as a meal itself. I also get poke with a mayo based dressing roughly half the time I order or make it.

I don't order it on my cheesesteaks though unless it specifically comes that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad