OT: The Menu Part 21 Drunk edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
F36AE383-D72A-429F-9660-A765AD353A52.jpeg

Mushroom and sweet corn risotto with a Kolch from Neshaminy Creek. Food was banging, beer was drank.
21D806AF-B661-427B-AA97-6AC86A19C5F4.jpeg

Bacon egg and cheese on brioche.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
@dragonoffrost @LegionOfDoom91

As professed learned and cultured members of German things, is there such a thing as “German stuffing”?

This has confused me for my entire life. It was served at every big holiday meal. This mushy sausage’y (.?.?!!) stuffing. Family members craved it. It was super good but I could never reconcile all of this.
I do mine without the sausage.

Bread crumbs, Mashed Potatoes, Celery, Onion, Butter, Sage, Parsley then baked in a caserole.

Has anyone had Dietz & Watson

Maple honey ham ?

I tried it vs the usual and couldn’t believe it was 10 x better then the regular.

Also do you get other cheese besides American?

I also got DW buffalo wing and Swiss

Not many like Swiss but I do. Also the bread choice, I prefer those Italian rolls right in front of the deli counter and pickles from the barrel sliced.
My go to cheese are various Cooper Sharps. White, Yellow, Horseradish, Black Pepper... all are great depending on the usage.

As for maple honey ham it's amazing or a simple tavern ham. Either on a nice Liscio's long roll with any of the above cheeses... YUM

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
View attachment 689273
Mushroom and sweet corn risotto with a Kolch from Neshaminy Creek. Food was banging, beer was drank.
View attachment 689274
Bacon egg and cheese on brioche.

Hans Hasenpfeffer Eggs

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Has anyone had Dietz & Watson

Maple honey ham ?

I tried it vs the usual and couldn’t believe it was 10 x better then the regular.

Also do you get other cheese besides American?

I also got DW buffalo wing and Swiss

Not many like Swiss but I do. Also the bread choice, I prefer those Italian rolls right in front of the deli counter and pickles from the barrel sliced.
the maple honey turkey is even better

only cheese i eat, well "deli" cheese i eat anymore is Cooper Sharp..at my store we have a little sticker of this D&W Bacon Ranch Cheddar i wanted to try but we don't actually carry it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad