OT: The Menu Part 21 Drunk edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
EE38B541-82B7-401A-97D7-DC02B7ECB7AE.jpeg

New laptop, Lenovo legion. It’s a gaming laptop.

Already rolling

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Glad to see your back Lou! I was going to start a new thread, but didn't want to step on your toes.

In honor of this new thread, I will be grilling some steaks tonight

Lou! We were a bit worried since we hadn't heard from you in a while. Welcome home!

I have serious questions about why the Drunk threat is not the Starat thread.

That being said -- Welcome back Lou!

Yes indeed.

Lous alive!

I have been trucking cross country so much, that I forgot about this especially after hockey ended. Chuck has done everything to make the flyers uninteresting.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
You just turned 21?
No, I turned thirty five a couple months ago. It was a celebratory pour for the thread and for Lou.

Was fully expecting this to suck given its namesake, but it's surprisingly good.

View attachment 579781
It probably tasted exactly the opposite of what it was suggested to be.

Random thought, let’s open a brewery called contrarian brewing company. Lagers taste like stouts. IPAs are labeled as cream ales. And we argue with every rating on untapped.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
No, I turned thirty five a couple months ago. It was a celebratory pour for the thread and for Lou.

Random thought, let’s open a brewery called contrarian brewing company. Lagers taste like stouts. IPAs are labeled as cream ales. And we argue with every rating on untapped.

Fantastic.

Reactions: landsbergfan

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

I am an idiot. Congrats on the thread turning 21 to you.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
B0B1DEE0-28CF-4344-9629-6CDDB6BDECA4.jpeg

Needed a really quick dinner and was feeling like I wanted something more than just chicken nuggets.

Air fried Costco nuggets then made a super quick orange chicken sauce. Orange preserve, light and dark soy, garlic, ginger, chilis, hoisin, chicken broth. Was fantastic.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Fantastic.
Let’s get crowd funding and start building our recipe base. Really we just need to mix up the hops on our cream ales and we will be successful.
I am an idiot. Congrats on the thread turning 21 to you.
I will definitely drink to the thread turning 21 to me.
View attachment 579794

Needed a really quick dinner and was feeling like I wanted something more than just chicken nuggets.

Air fried Costco nuggets then made a super quick orange chicken sauce. Orange preserve, light and dark soy, garlic, ginger, chilis, hoisin, chicken broth. Was fantastic.
Costco chicken nuggets are god tier. They are a mainstay for the heathens (kids) in my house. I make too much for them so I can spitefully guilt trip the kids for not eating them and then finish them myself.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Let’s get crowd funding and start building our recipe base. Really we just need to mix up the hops on our cream ales and we will be successful.

I will definitely drink to the thread turning 21 to me.

Costco chicken nuggets are god tier. They are a mainstay for the heathens (kids) in my house. I make too much for them so I can spitefully guilt trip the kids for not eating them and then finish them myself.
I’ve been to Sam’s club and Costco but we have a membership to bjs. Nothing has seemed to stick out at a quick glance between any of the three. Have I missed shit?

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I’ve been to Sam’s club and Costco but we have a membership to bjs. Nothing has seemed to stick out at a quick glance between any of the three. Have I missed shit?
I love sams because I can scan as I go. At the end swipe pay on phone skip line. They scan code on phone and a few items to make sure it matches up and you out.

Reactions: Lord Defect

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
I think they are called lightly breaded chicken chunks. But by way of nuggets, they are the best I’ve had.

I think they are called lightly breaded chicken chunks. But by way of nuggets, they are the best I’ve had.
28059054-61BA-4889-8621-B22B3C06B7D0.jpeg

They are god tier

I don’t know if you can get them elsewhere. They’re very similar to Chick-fil-A nuggets. I haven’t been to Sam’s or BJs in a while, but it depends what you’re looking for. Costco isn’t as much about saving money. It’s more about the membership perks and quality IMO.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
View attachment 579842

They are god tier

I don’t know if you can get them elsewhere. They’re very similar to Chick-fil-A nuggets. I haven’t been to Sam’s or BJs in a while, but it depends what you’re looking for. Costco isn’t as much about saving money. It’s more about the membership perks and quality IMO.

22D2F6BF-D7D1-4178-A5E9-A06B2112AEF9.jpeg

I like these pierogies from Costco too, better than the other brands of frozen ones imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln