OT: The Menu Part 21 Drunk edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
BCEBAAF3-456D-4559-A824-7DAAFF51491F.jpegD472E01E-8974-4D91-8A50-D6C284808174.jpeg
When the computer system of your three letter pharmacy is down for three hours during the middle of the day and you have to continually explain that your computer system is, indeed down.

…and that can happen.

…and that it does mean you can’t pick up your prescriptions. Because the computer system is—surprised face—still down.

You drink a beer and cheap/simple your dinner. So leftover bbq chicken on cool ranch Doritos with cheese and some ranch. Don’t judge me.

(Also I’m annoyed that I didn’t read the beer label on the side. Milkshake ipa. Blech)

(Also also @Starat327 Chili’s are the single best adjunct for stouts.)

Last edited:

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
View attachment 682361View attachment 682362
When the computer system of your three letter pharmacy is down for three hours during the middle of the day and you have to continually explain that your computer system is, indeed down.

…and that can happen.

…and that it does mean you can’t pick up your prescriptions. Because the computer system is—surprised face—still down.

You drink a beer and cheap/simple your dinner. So leftover bbq chicken on cool ranch Doritos with cheese and some ranch. Don’t judge me.

(Also I’m annoyed that I didn’t read the beer label on the side. Milkshake ipa. Blech)

(Also also @Starat327 Chili’s are the single best adjunct for stouts.)
That sounds like a day I try to hide out of sight as I used to do networking before I changed to work on the Telecom systems for the same place.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Coffee is for adults with sophisticated taste who like bold robust flavors.

People who need to openly profess their inner strength for not drinking coffee are very insecure imho. :cool:
Coffee is for people who enjoy chewing on charred wood.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
The best cheesesteak in the city currently is a cheesesteak with cooper sharp, fried onions, and Longhots, from Kaileys Kitchen.
There’s no discussion to be had here. Just go get one.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
The best cheesesteak in the city currently is a cheesesteak with cooper sharp, fried onions, and Longhots, from Kaileys Kitchen.
There’s no discussion to be had here. Just go get one.
where? and take out the peppers and it sounds great..amazed a lot more places don't use Cooper

just had one from Mama's 2 weeks ago that was pretty great though pricey as all hell

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I appreciate you calling it a kit.
Kit? It’s a jersey or uniform. I’ve never heard to term kit used for anything related to baseball other than a set of catchers gear.
How long has this been a thing?

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
had an IPA last night..Founder's All Day IPA...me and the manager of the beer section decided to give each other things we don't normally drink...she got bottles of Newcastle Brown...i got All Day IPa...still don't like IPA's but it was bearable

Reactions: Cody Webster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad