Rumor: The battle for Tarasenko is heating up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
He’s going to score 30 on the top line with ROR and Perron and prove his shoulder is healthy. Then what do the Blues do? Would they really trade him at the deadline and disrupt the team heading into the playoffs with another cup run in their midst?

sandybridge

Welcome Taylor
Jun 24, 2018
He’s going to score 30 on the top line with ROR and Perron and prove his shoulder is healthy. Then what do the Blues do? Would they really trade him at the deadline and disrupt the team heading into the playoffs with another cup run in their midst?

It's more likely that he will drift listlessly over the first quarter of the season, and drag the rest of the team down with him.

There's rarely an instance in NHL history where a live standoff between a team and a player over months and months ends up well.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Is the battle for Tarasenko still heating up? This aged about as well as rotten eggs in the sun. Tarasenkos value is as negative today as it was when this OP thread was created.

Reactions: Phion Keneuf

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
It's more likely that he will drift listlessly over the first quarter of the season, and drag the rest of the team down with him.

There's rarely an instance in NHL history where a live standoff between a team and a player over months and months ends up well.

he’s a very humble person and proud determined player. I see him playing his ass off to prove everybody wrong.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Warming_Up.jpg

Just taking a while to heat up.

sandybridge

Welcome Taylor
Jun 24, 2018
he’s a very humble person and proud determined player. I see him playing his ass off to prove everybody wrong.

I don't think he's determined to help a team that has basically tried to undermine his career.

If he didn't seek a second physician's opinion, they would never have fixed his shoulder or even found the real problem. In other words, he's learned to look out for himself now, and has learned that taking matters into his own hand is the only way to deal with an inept organization such as the Blues.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I don't think he's determined to help a team that has basically tried to undermine his career.

If he didn't seek a second physician's opinion, they would never have fixed his shoulder or even found the real problem. In other words, he's learned to look out for himself now, and has learned that taking matters into his own hand is the only way to deal with an inept organization such as the Blues.
I mean, at least we aren't Buffalo.

Helistin

Dustin's equilibrium
Aug 12, 2006
Close to you
It's more likely that he will drift listlessly over the first quarter of the season, and drag the rest of the team down with him

Not when it comes to hockey ops but you clearly are at that level with the medical staff.

Yeah , teams medical staff making poor decisions is what made Crosby,Malkin and Letang not wanting to help the team and drift listlessly to multiple Stanley Cups.

Reactions: ReimersVengeance

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
He wants out, now we can trade him for a legit return if he does that.

Reactions: 67Blues

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
You are reaching here. Yes he may of been put in the top 6 but he did not produce like a top 6 winger or like he has had in the past. Saying " he produced" doesnt mena anything. So if he got one point then he "produced" . Yes he did produce points but not like whats expected of a top 6 player and what he has produced like in the past. You cannot dispute that there is some serious hesitation on the part of teams trading for him. If there wasnt any risk and unknown with Tarasenko , teams would be lining up to get him. That is not the case at all.
I've never said there is no risk. matter of fact, I've acknowledged it.

you posted your opinion

I posted a fact

there's a difference

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
play thru the playoffs and trade him in the offseason unless someone blows you over with an offer. he's got another year on his contract so it's not like you'd lose him for nothing after a good season

Reactions: Mike Liut

boots legrand

Jun 13, 2018

Nah !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $260.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark