Rumor: The battle for Tarasenko is heating up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Yeah, you're screwed now lol. I made the same mistake being a young idiot and not taking care of my shoulders when my injuries originally happened.. Pretty sure I tore them up and just toughed it out like a fool.

If you tear your rotator you have about 6 weeks to reattach the tendon(s) for the best results and a high chance for a full or near full recovery. So as long as this is a fresh injury Tarasenko should be fine.

I think a rotator cuff injury shouldn't be a big deal. The tendons are used to lift your arm in different directions. Shooting is a pushing down motion and shouldn't effect shooting, passing or many hockey related motions.

I had a torn Labrum- rehabbed it, hurt it again, then had surgery. Surgery made it even more painful. Rehab didn't work. Had 2nd surgery, they had to cut a notch of bone out of my collar bone to make it work. Incredibly painful recovery. 2nd surgery and rehab was handled by the same crew who works on Hurricanes players.

Entire flash to bang time from initial injury to back to normal ~ 5 Years. Dreadful. I never went back to lifting heavy again. Can't go through that again, no way.

Techcoockie

Feb 3, 2020
Mtl
I had a torn Labrum- rehabbed it, hurt it again, then had surgery. Surgery made it even more painful. Rehab didn't work. Had 2nd surgery, they had to cut a notch of bone out of my collar bone to make it work. Incredibly painful recovery. 2nd surgery and rehab was handled by the same crew who works on Hurricanes players.

Entire flash to bang time from initial injury to back to normal ~ 5 Years. Dreadful. I never went back to lifting heavy again. Can't go through that again, no way.
I have 2 ripped labrum in each shoulder but some movements, like tennis smash, can hurt but most of the time i don't feel anything. Heard the operation was not worth it by my doc since like you said it can get worse.

Reactions: DaveG

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
If this post was a gif.......................

move-along-nothing-to-see-here-gif-8.gif
This is the complete opposite of what’s going on. You are saying that there is an incredible amount going on while people are trying to keep it quiet. It’s the opposite where there is really nothing going in at all and the thread title is saying it’s heated up and tons of action. So ya.. I don’t get why you think that’s what the post is about

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
The vlady workout videos look encouraging. He’s looking mighty healthy. He’ll score 30g if he stays with the Blues. Possibly more if he plays with ROR and Perron and gets PP time.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
The vlady workout videos look encouraging. He’s looking mighty healthy. He’ll score 30g if he stays with the Blues. Possibly more if he plays with ROR and Perron and gets PP time.
This is where I ask you for the lotto numbers in advanced because you can predict the future .

milehigh11

Mar 4, 2014
Mile High State

Happened to me too. I tore my shoulder in the Army working on a truck. They cut out part of my collar bone to make more room. It healed up Then like 10 years later I had nerve issues develope going up and down my arm non stop. Now my shoulder is constant "dead arm" cant lift it for more than a few secs as it gets tired. Rather tear my ankles again than mess with a shoulder

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
This is where I ask you for the lotto numbers in advanced because you can predict the future .

He can loan you his pair of eternal optimist glasses and you'll totally see it too. But you have to give them back, you can't keep them just because Subban looks like a Norris winner.

Dead Meat

Apr 27, 2004

Yeah....pencil him in for 30 goals as long as nobody checks him all season long....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad