TV: Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Discussion

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
I like Chrissy. It's nice to have a female openly embrace a leadership role and not feel like she needs to work from the shadows to win (e.g., Cirie).
Not taking away her game playing ability but it’s usually their testimonials that sway me one way or another and I haven’t liked how she’s not talked down about people

Olvast

Sep 12, 2011
Chrissy is a good player, but I feel like she is being a bit too aggressive a bit too early on. People will figure out soon enough that she's running the show, and then she'll be the biggest target. A bit like Zeke in his first season.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Yeah Chrissy isn't winning. I see her and Ryan becoming the villains this season like Sierra and Brad last season.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
chrissy is smart but i cant stand how cocky her and ryan are

chrissys smug face when she could do simple math at the challenge was cringey af

basically can only stand ben mike lauren and devon

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
C'mon, Frank. What has that got to do with the above post where you were talking about work. It was just a joke.

However, I don't understand why someone would want to model themselves after her behavior. I guess if women want to be a ball-busting, manipulative bitch then by all means, use her as a role model.

There are reasons why some people are serial divorcees and can't raise a proper child. They are narcissists like her.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
C'mon, Frank. What has that got to do with the above post where you were talking about work. It was just a joke.

However, I don't understand why someone would want to model themselves after her behavior. I guess if women want to be a ball-busting, manipulative ***** then by all means, use her as a role model.

There are reasons why some people are serial divorcees and can't raise a proper child. They are narcissists like her.

I see the ol' just a joke defense. Lighten up skirts, don't be "ball-busting" us guys trying to have a little fun. You've made your position clear in this regard.

I imagine guys like Tony are awesome players? However you feel that someone like Sandra and Chrissy is the "bad" type of manipulative and/or narcissists.

Reactions: Gains and Zeppo

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
I see the ol' just a joke defense. Lighten up skirts, don't be "ball-busting" us guys trying to have a little fun. You've made your position clear in this regard.

I imagine guys like Tony are awesome players? However you feel that someone like Sandra and Chrissy is the "bad" type of manipulative and/or narcissists.

Actually Tony is also a Narcissist who I am sure has problems developing good long term relationships. I would also avoid him like the plague. Hey, but don't let that get in the way of the narrative you are trying to build of me so you can legitimize what you consider a good female or male role model. However, if you think this is the behavior you want to see men or women model themselves after then that is your choice. Raise your children as you see fit. I certainly would avoid such manipulative people as those two. They are certainly not friend or spouse material unless you are a masochist just waiting for the hammer to fall.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
son of a cow. i am totally failing this season (sigh)
I also don't remember this challenge at all.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
What is Ben even doing? Splitting the votes is useless at this point, you have 7 votes, they have 4. You split 4 to 3 and an idol was played on the 4 their 4 votes beats your 3 anyway. And Lauren not pointing this out to him and instead told him about the advantage as why they can't split the votes.

Reactions: Prairie Habs

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
What is Ben even doing? Splitting the votes is useless at this point, you have 7 votes, they have 4. You split 4 to 3 and an idol was played on the 4 their 4 votes beats your 3 anyway. And Lauren not pointing this out to him and instead told him about the advantage as why they can't split the votes.

THANK YOU!

How does anyone think you can split 7 against 4?

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Gonna be fun to see if these people are too dumb to realize that was only 10 votes or not

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
this sucks. bye bye winner pick.
(though she lasted longer than sandra).

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
I'm so confused. I thought they were gonna get rid of Joe because of the idol threat.

Poor Desi barely even got any screentime in her boot episode.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad