TV: Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Discussion

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Okay, I get that Cole and Mike flipped, but why were Desi and Joe not even on the same page? Joe was just that salty about Ben?

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
they voted out desi because she's strong in challenges.

I guess. They just seemed so paranoid about idols that I though that's what they were basing their decision on. We didn't really see them talk about Desi being a a challenge threat.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Yeah I didn't really like the edit there, I get they wanted us to go for the this splitting votes idea is stupid could we somehow see a 4-3-3 vote where Ben goes home angle, but they really should have narrowed down on the fact that Desi was the primary target instead of the Joe/Ben rivalry angle they played to try to draw us into Ben being targeted in a split vote screwup.

Desi and Joe knowing they didn't have an idol should have voted for each other. Or at least vote together and hope for a miracle. Big mistake by Desi as voting Joe would have kept her in the game.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Yeah I didn't really like the edit there, I get they wanted us to go for the this splitting votes idea is stupid could we somehow see a 4-3-3 vote where Ben goes home angle, but they really should have narrowed down on the fact that Desi was the primary target instead of the Joe/Ben rivalry angle they played to try to draw us into Ben being targeted in a split vote screwup.

Desi and Joe knowing they didn't have an idol should have voted for each other. Or at least vote together and hope for a miracle. Big mistake by Desi as voting Joe would have kept her in the game.

yah i don't get where the lauren vote came from. that threw me so much.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Desi was a challenge beast. Found it comical that Ben (who is annoying) said “she’s a threat because she’s on our level for challenges”. No dude, she’s destroying all of you lol.

Insane how she didn’t vote with the healers tho.

At this point anyone but the following 4 I’m ok with winning:
Chrissy
Ben
Lauren
Dave? (skinny turd who is in their alliance)

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
How did they not notice a vote missing? Lauren didn't vote, so there were only 10, instead of 11.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Desi was a challenge beast. Found it comical that Ben (who is annoying) said “she’s a threat because she’s on our level for challenges”. No dude, she’s destroying all of you lol.

Insane how she didn’t vote with the healers tho.

At this point anyone but the following 4 I’m ok with winning:
Chrissy
Ben
Lauren
Dave? (skinny turd who is in their alliance)

Devon?

I like Chrissy + Lauren.
I'm really curious how Chrissy is being perceived by others.

Is Desi on the jury?

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Anyone else find it a little unfair that Ryan was allowed to basically throw away the plate?

no. if Cole had been smart, he would have done it first. Though i would have questioned why the salad was in a glass bowl, and then the spaghetti was on a cloth napkin.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Healers ate their young. If they had stuck together then Ben would be gone.

If they are smart a Hero will go next. They are the dominant group now.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I think maybe Mike was smiling because he was smug about finding the idol(this was a talking point with Mike early in the season) and finally everyone got to see that he did find one. Since I don't think he told anyone else. If that was the case he should obviously have been a lot less smug because of how he played the idol since it didn't make any sense whatsoever. If you're going to vote for Cole and that was the plan why play the idol? And if you feel so unsafe about it, and gonna target Cole with your votes anyway why be an ass at tribal to try to attract votes? To try to keep Joe safe? Didn't make much sense.

But I think that's why in the moment he had a big smirk on his face, because after all the Mike idol talk early in the season everyone now finally got to know that Mike was smart enough to find an idol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->