TV: Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Discussion

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That was a real strategic win by Red. Good on them for realizing that 3 of them could keep tension on it good enough to race the course

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Probably a smart move.

JP may be an immunity threat, but he's kinda dumb. Ali's not dumb and probably would have been a threat down the line.

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
Wouldn't be surprised. He didn't seem to be too shaken up after he fell. Plus, the medics were nowhere to be found, which is pretty rare for something like that (unless it was edited out).

Unless he is the greatest actor I've ever seen, his inability to speak shortly after he fainted suggests that he wasn't faking it.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Anyone think Cole faked fainting?

That's what the show wants us to think. He was crying about food one second, and passing out the next. I said it last night, and I still think it.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
We've seen people faint in the past for similar reasons such as Boston Rob. None of them bounced back as quickly as him. Seemed odd.

Oct 18, 2006
I am going to miss seeing Ali every week. She is the most beautiful Survivor contestant I have ever seen.
Agreed, she was smoking. Ripper body and she managed to show it off pretty well.

Also agree about liking Ryan less and less. Seems to think he can control everyone. Has so far though, but I hope it burns him eventually.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Ugh... just watched... I wanted to see Alli win. She was easily likeable, not a snake and the hottest survivor in history (imo).

Sucks that the nerds always end up screwing people. Ryan is such a clown

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
The bemusing thing is that all the recent survivor winners would never survive. None of them would make it past the first week in real life.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

PolishBingo

King Pierogie IV
Jan 9, 2006
The faint was heavily edited. The average Tribal Council takes about 2 hours. CBS edits it down to a few minutes. 90% off all the film footage goes unused.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
The faint was heavily edited. The average Tribal Council takes about 2 hours. CBS edits it down to a few minutes. 90% off all the film footage goes unused.
Average tribal council takes about two hours?

Whaaaaaaaat? That even sounds exhausting lol!

EDIT: looked it up myself and found a lot of random 1-4 hour answers... no wonder Jeff always seems to ask all the right questions ... interesting. ;)

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
As soon as she had that "Queen Bee" confessional, I knew she was going home.

That's too bad. I liked Jessica.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Chrissy is playing like she can see what EVERYONE is saying, she is playing chess and they are all playing checkers.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Chrissy is playing like she can see what EVERYONE is saying, she is playing chess and they are all playing checkers.

She's controlling the game so far. Targeting Jessica over Cole and Joe was definitely the right move, especially at the first merge tribal council where having the numbers is usually more important than specifically sending a certain person home. She may not necessarily be the most likeable person, but she's very smart.

Oct 18, 2006
Can't stand Chrissy. Manipulating everyone. And that grin after she sees the person she wants voted off is infuriating!

Desi I feel could sneak under the radar. A bit of a fan. Also like Ashley and Devon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad