TV: Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Discussion

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Also, does anyone else think I it would have been more entertaining if Jeff said he couldn't confirm if this was a HI until after the votes were cast?

If Jeff said he couldn't confirm it until after the vote I would have still assumed that it was real because I doubt Ben would have known that. Ben wouldn't have risked Jeff throwing his fake idol on the fire before the votes are even cast.

Unless he is playing next level and coordinated with production before to know he could pull a fake and have Jeff not throw it out until it was too late.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
I have to imagine they vote on the island.
there's no way they vote after watching the season, right?

Yeah. Jeff & co tally the votes at FTC. If it's a tie, Jeff probably announces it immediately and tells the third place finisher to vote then and there.

Otherwise it would be completely unfair.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
So in WA Jeff told Mike that he was not able to confirm if the HI Joe gave him was real or not. But then last night he tells everyone Ben's is legit before the vote and allows him to play it lol...

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
Has it always been a "when an idol gets played another one appears"? I don't remember it like that nor do I like that.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
Ben and Chrissy would seem to get the most votes by their play. Winning immunities, finding idols and just by their play (as edited on TV.)
I think the other three guys should form a voting block and vote out Ben and Chrissy. Only chance for Doctor Mike, Devon and Ryan to win the game. Of course one of those three guys have to win immunity when four are remaining.

Diddy: There seems to more idols in the past few years, one per tribe at the beginning, and when used, an idol is reintroduced. Also more "secret advantages" such as extra votes, or nullifying a another players votes.

Reactions: ThePhoenixx

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I'm fickle on whether or not I like the amount of idols this season.

On one hand, it has lead to some good drama.

On the other, it almost feels forced.. I'd almost rather have a season of nothing but basic gameplay, no bail outs like idols, advantages, etc.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Chrissy or Ben are the front runners right now. Devon is kind of a "meh". One idea and mostly a follower after that. The other two are just scramblers/hanger-ons.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Hope Chrissy wins. She's played a great game. Not sure why she is getting so much hate here. She's one of the oldest contestants and can still win challenges. She played on the bottom for the first part of the game and made it to the top. Whinny or not, she played a good game aside from that one mess up she had that i'm blanking on at the moment. (happened in the middle of the season).

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
She was never at the bottom of the heroes. The edit just had to make it seem that way for the episode to be somewhat interesting.

Not sure how she's played a great game when she was completely fooled by someone in her "alliance" for 2 tribals. Also the fact that over half the jury dislikes her.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
She was never at the bottom of the heroes. The edit just had to make it seem that way for the episode to be somewhat interesting.

Not sure how she's played a great game when she was completely fooled by someone in her "alliance" for 2 tribals. Also the fact that over half the jury dislikes her.

Shes in the final 5, and she hasn't been a goat by any means, she usually calls the shots and people lsiten to her (so obviously their are going to be a bunch of upset babies on the jury). She's played a great game compared to everyone else left.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Shes in the final 5, and she hasn't been a goat by any means, she usually calls the shots and people lsiten to her (so obviously their are going to be a bunch of upset babies on the jury). She's played a great game compared to everyone else left.
I fail to see how her game has been better than Devons'. He has been on the correct side of the vote every time except for Ben's idol play. She hasn't been calling the shots for quite some time now. Really the only "goat" left in the final 5 is Mike.

And getting people out doesn't always result in everyone disliking that person. No one had any problems with Ashley, Lauren etc, but there seems to be a common dislike for Chrissy as it appears that she can be a nasty individual.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I fail to see how her game has been better than Devons'. He has been on the correct side of the vote every time except for Ben's idol play. She hasn't been calling the shots for quite some time now. Really the only "goat" left in the final 5 is Mike.

And getting people out doesn't always result in everyone disliking that person. No one had any problems with Ashley, Lauren etc, but there seems to be a common dislike for Chrissy as it appears that she can be a nasty individual.

I don't see how Chrissy has been anymore nasty then other players...Devon was a jerk to a few people, and Ben is by far the biggest jerk (nasty) left.

Ryan has been fine, but he made a few dumb mistakes early on as well but he may get some votes if he makes it the final 3 depending on who he is with and if he makes a big move int he last episode.

Obviously Mike won't win, we can all agree on that.

Chrissy wasn't my favorite from the start, but whats left out there, she wouldn't be the worst and i really don't see it being too far fetched if she comes out on top.

The order I see it who as the best chance to win:
Chrissy
Devon
Ryan (If ryan can make a big move and somehow pull off ending up with Ben and Mike, he wins)
Ben
Mike

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Being a mean person is not about what we see on TV which is less than 1% of what happens out there. Ben's game has perhaps been more "mean" but the way people(the contestants) seem to dislike Chrissy she's probably been the meaner person.

She's not a goat no, I don't think I've seen anyone call her a goat. Mike is the goat. But it's possible someone brings Chrissy to the end because they know the jury doesn't like her. Chrissy has played a ok game, but it hasn't been clearly above Ben or Devon and she hasn't been in control all that much either. Of the people who's left the only one who's had less control of the game has been Mike. I'd say Ryan is about the same since they've been total allies since the merge. I will give her the plus that she's seemed to be able to impose here will at times. Ben did a solid job of that as well before he became target number 1(but got to decide 1 of those votes by himself with the idol). Devon has never really been in any danger despite being the type of player people would usually target, and Ben would have been the past 2 episodes but he had idols. I think she's played better than Ryan if it got down to her, him and Mike, but I'm not sure she'd win.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

just because she got fooled by someone playing very well doesn't equal she isn't playing a good game. it just means Ben lied very well.

i am hoping for a Chrissy win myself out of everyone who is left

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad