TV: Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Discussion

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
yeup! LOL
i really have to wonder if Ben thinks he's gonna win though

If he makes it to the end he really should. He hasn't really crossed enough people to fail to win because of a bitter jury IMO. His alliance of all were coming after him so they really should take that into account, he played Ryan with the acting but Ryan seems like he'd accept that as good gameplay. Crissy won't vote for him because she's totally the sore loser type and hates Ben but he's better off sitting next to her TBH.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
If he makes it to the end he really should. He hasn't really crossed enough people to fail to win because of a bitter jury IMO. His alliance of all were coming after him so they really should take that into account, he played Ryan with the acting but Ryan seems like he'd accept that as good gameplay. Crissy won't vote for him because she's totally the sore loser type and hates Ben but he's better off sitting next to her TBH.

Well Ben/Joe hates each other
Ben burnt Lauren (she wasn't going after him, he was the one who blew up her game, before she blew it up to kingdom come)

Desi, Cole, JP i guess would.

so i think it would depend on
Ashley/??/???

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Well Ben/Joe hates each other
Ben burnt Lauren (she wasn't going after him, he was the one who blew up her game, before she blew it up to kingdom come)

Desi, Cole, JP i guess would.

so i think it would depend on
Ashley/??/???

Joe is the last person I'd see as a bitter juror. The entire time he was there he was all gameplay, no animosity towards those playing the game(wanted Ben out but I think respected his gameplay), and seems to enjoy Ben's playing from the jury. I feel like he would vote for Ben if he thought Ben had played the best.

Ashley hugged Ben and gave Devon the cold shoulder, so if she's bitter it doesn't seem like it would be towards Ben. Lauren knows why Ben targeted her, because those 3 were coming after him, and she was the one with the advantages. I guess it's possible she's bitter about it, but it would be extremely hypocritical(far moreso than a bitter juror who has tried to play with honor and integrity and morals, and those are the worst too.)

Of the people left I'm most uncertain about Mike. I think he'd be a good person for Ben to have in the final 3 too but he seems to really dislike Ben, whether it's a we have to get him out dislike, or a real I won't vote for him dislike IDK.

Cole(and Desi) would be interesting. Ben and Lauren were the swing votes after the merge and went against them, mainly because Ben didn't like Cole, and Desi went home as a result, but they doesn't seem overly bitter about it.

Overall they don't seem like they're too bitter, but that's always tough to judge. I don't think there will be enough bitter votes out there to cause him to lose all on his own, but maybe a couple tossed in with 3 votes for Devon because they think he played the best could do it. As of right now I think Devon is the only one with a real argument to say he's played better than Ben and he should win if Ben's not there. If neither are there I gotta think Ryan wins. People don't like Chrissy and she hasn't really played a clearly better game that could override that IMO, and Mike really hasn't done anything.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Joe is the last person I'd see as a bitter juror. The entire time he was there he was all gameplay, no animosity towards those playing the game(wanted Ben out but I think respected his gameplay), and seems to enjoy Ben's playing from the jury. I feel like he would vote for Ben if he thought Ben had played the best.

Ashley hugged Ben and gave Devon the cold shoulder, so if she's bitter it doesn't seem like it would be towards Ben. Lauren knows why Ben targeted her, because those 3 were coming after him, and she was the one with the advantages. I guess it's possible she's bitter about it, but it would be extremely hypocritical(far moreso than a bitter juror who has tried to play with honor and integrity and morals, and those are the worst too.)

Of the people left I'm most uncertain about Mike. I think he'd be a good person for Ben to have in the final 3 too but he seems to really dislike Ben, whether it's a we have to get him out dislike, or a real I won't vote for him dislike IDK.

Cole(and Desi) would be interesting. Ben and Lauren were the swing votes after the merge and went against them, mainly because Ben didn't like Cole, and Desi went home as a result, but they doesn't seem overly bitter about it.

Overall they don't seem like they're too bitter, but that's always tough to judge. I don't think there will be enough bitter votes out there to cause him to lose all on his own, but maybe a couple tossed in with 3 votes for Devon because they think he played the best could do it. As of right now I think Devon is the only one with a real argument to say he's played better than Ben and he should win if Ben's not there. If neither are there I gotta think Ryan wins. People don't like Chrissy and she hasn't really played a clearly better game that could override that IMO, and Mike really hasn't done anything.

this is true. for me i think it does come down to how they do the jury and the new format is confusing.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
We've never had a tie in final tribal council before. I'm calling a tie this year. 4-4-0 Ben/Devon tie with Chrissy or Mike with 0 votes. Probably Chrissy, and she has to go vote to break the tie and she makes Devon the winner because she hates Ben.

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
We've never had a tie in final tribal council before. I'm calling a tie this year. 4-4-0 Ben/Devon tie with Chrissy or Mike with 0 votes. Probably Chrissy, and she has to go vote to break the tie and she makes Devon the winner because she hates Ben.

I'd be surprised if both Ben and Devon make it to the final 3. I actually think both go before they make it to the final 3 unless one of them wins immunity at the last challenge.

Chrissy's my guess at the winner. My guess is a Chrissy Ryan Mike final 3 with Chrissy finishing first Mike 2nd and Ryan 3rd unless Chrissy's pissed off too many on the jury and they give it to Mike.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
I’m actually rooting for Ben is how bad this season has gotten. Ashley would have been a good winner.

Anyone but Ryan or Chrissy. The latter is such a whiny loser. She trash talks joe on his exit but then gets all pissy because Ben is gloating about the idol.

Devon is also a moron

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
I’m actually rooting for Ben is how bad this season has gotten. Ashley would have been a good winner.

Anyone but Ryan or Chrissy. The latter is such a whiny loser. She trash talks joe on his exit but then gets all pissy because Ben is gloating about the idol.

Devon is also a moron

Agreed, i'll add Mike to that.

I'm getting tired of Chrissy and her snobby attitude. "I didnt like Ashley calling me out at the end of the challenge I thought that was poor sportsmanship" Suck it up princess, its Survivor, she wasn't calling you out to begin with.

Then Chrissy got *****y when Ben did the big explosion noise after showing the idol. " I thought that was a little much"

Please get rid of her next.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I'd be surprised if both Ben and Devon make it to the final 3. I actually think both go before they make it to the final 3 unless one of them wins immunity at the last challenge.

Chrissy's my guess at the winner. My guess is a Chrissy Ryan Mike final 3 with Chrissy finishing first Mike 2nd and Ryan 3rd unless Chrissy's pissed off too many on the jury and they give it to Mike.

Any tie is good with me, 4-4-0, 3-3-2, Ben/Devon, Ben/Ryan, Devon/Chrissy, Devon/Ryan, Mike/Chrissy, Chrissy/Ryan. We know how the tie is broken, I just want to see how they edit it. The 3rd person has to go vote, and if there's any suspense for the final 3 that will mostly ruin it knowing they tied. But we need a tie, and it's kinda realistic that it could happen this season, so it's going to happen this season.

Also because this season was filmed April 3 - May 11, and Jeff revealed just at the Game Changers Reunion on May 24th how a 2 way ties are broken after it's been a guarded secret for so long. There's gotta be a correlation there. Him randomly telling us seemed odd at the time, now that I look back on it, with a tie a serious possibility this season, I think he maybe he wanted it out there knowing it had happened without leaving any scent that he did it because this season ends in a tie.

He also said in his weekly Q&A this week it was "one of our best finales ever". I could be reading too much into that, but putting 2 and 2 together that's my guess.

Last edited:

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Also, does anyone else think I it would have been more entertaining if Jeff said he couldn't confirm if this was a HI until after the votes were cast?

Reactions: CPTN71

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217

Devon is also a moron

No one is allowed to do anything or say anything in Chrissy's world except Chrissy. When they brought out her husband I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. She's somebody I absolutely could never live with ... LOL!

Agreed, i'll add Mike to that.

I'm getting tired of Chrissy and her snobby attitude. "I didnt like Ashley calling me out at the end of the challenge I thought that was poor sportsmanship" Suck it up princess, its Survivor, she wasn't calling you out to begin with.

Then Chrissy got *****y when Ben did the big explosion noise after showing the idol. " I thought that was a little much"

Please get rid of her next.

This X 10000000000

She whines and complains about "poor sportsmanship" and "gloating" so damn much it makes me sick.

Sadly, I think unless Ben can somehow influence the vote that she's definitely making it to the end and possibly winning because everyone else is simply dumb & brainwashed by her.

Also, does anyone else think I it would have been more entertaining if Jeff said he couldn't confirm if this was a HI until after the votes were cast?

That definitely would have been cool to see play out ;)

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
This X 10000000000

She whines and complains about "poor sportsmanship" and "gloating" so damn much it makes me sick.

Sadly, I think unless Ben can somehow influence the vote that she's definitely making it to the end and possibly winning because everyone else is simply dumb & brainwashed by her.

That definitely would have been cool to see play out ;)

I was really hoping that Ashley would have sided with Ben back at camp when everyone was at the reward to go and punt Chrissy but she was still pissed with Ben.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I was really hoping that Ashley would have sided with Ben back at camp when everyone was at the reward to go and punt Chrissy but she was still pissed with Ben.

Yep... and I think that slightly blinded her not fully realizing Devon was getting pretty comfortable/under the control of Chrissy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad