TV: Survivor Ghost Island General Discussion

Viggo Mortensen

Gandalf the Grey
Dec 14, 2008
Gondor
I'd like to think Laurel is smart and is playing the game the right way, but sometimes I just facepalm. 2 weeks in a row now they say that they won't be able to get rid of Dom and Wendell because they are too good and also have idols, and 2 weeks in a row she backs out last minute. And for what this week? Because she felt bad for Wendell? Give me a break. On top of that, she knows Seabass is with them to some extent and was just sent to Ghost Island where he may have found an advantage.

If she doesnt back out last minute, Donathan doesn't go HAM, Kellyn doesn't freak out and they probably get the other goat to follow them. All this without one of the 2 guys even knowing, and probably not playing their idols at counsil

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
And to think this season started so well...

Don't really care for anyone going into the finale. Pretty sure it's been a while since I could say that. Wendell and Dom are both good players, but they're pretty unlikeable imo. And then you have Sebastian, Angela, Donathan and Laurel who are all terrible players that have no shot at winning.

How did we finish tonight with only one vote for Dom and zero votes for Wendell? They all seem to know that Wendell or Domenick will win if they make it to the final three and some of them seem to know that they each have an idol. I guess Donathan tried to do something, but he went about it so poorly. It's pretty frustrating to watch.

Last edited:

Viggo Mortensen

Gandalf the Grey
Dec 14, 2008
Gondor
And to think this season started so well...

Don't really care for anyone going into the finale. Pretty sure it's been a while since I could say that. Wendell and Dom are both good players, but they're pretty unlikeable imo. And then you have Sebastian, Angela, Donathan and Laurel who are all terrible players that have no shot at winning.

How did we finish tonight with only one vote for Dom and zero votes for Wendell? They all seem to know that Wendell or Domenick will win if they make it to the final three and some of them seem to know that they each have an idol. I guess Donathan tried to do something, but he went about it so poorly. It's pretty frustrating to watch.

My thoughts exactly. Why not try to at least get them to use their idols. They are all afraid that if they make a play and it turns bad, they will get the boot because Wendom control the tribe....guess what, you are all the reason they control the tribe by not trying anything.

Seabass with the smartass quote about the fish turning into a shark on Ghost Island, well it might be too late for that buddy. Why not use the opportunity ahead (cracks from last counsil) + your new advantage to get something going with other members?

Gotta give praise to the 2 guys tho, they are controlling the herd nicely. Just sucks they are unlikeable smug faces.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Its hilarious that Kellyn and Bradley are together. Theyre great for each other. They both thought they would be way better at survivor than they actually were.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Laurel "I'm here to cut their throats" while eating with Dom & Wendell.

15 minutes later... "Yeah, it would be such a smart and safe play to get out Kellyn"

I laugh at how terrible the rest of the group outside of Dom/Wen have played... they're practically handing either of the 2 the check.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Dom is running the whole game in my opinion. Wendell is just being strung along by Dom, and the rest are obviously just following along. I'm rooting for Dom and Angela. But only because I'm partial to vets

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Dom has clearly been the best player this season.

Problem is a lot of the strong players were voted out early, Dom and Wendell kept all the goats around. That's why the season went downhill after a strong start.

It will be wrong if one of those 2 don't win. But deadwood players have won games before.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Wasn't it last season that Jeff confirmed an idol before they voted, but now hes not confirming that one lol...

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
That's one of the things I dislike about Dom and Wendell. Is Donathan supposed to let them win?

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Why the f*** would Sea bass not play his advantage wtf lol. It was the last time he could do it. And no Sea bass, your extra vote on Dom would not have saved you.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Angela, Sebastian and Laurel must be three of the worst players to make it to the finale in recent history. I'm constantly baffled by the decisions they make.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
It'd be nice if they would come up with a few new challenges each year.

They don't even switch locations anymore, and now they barely change the challenges.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad