TV: Survivor Ghost Island General Discussion

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013

Lol. I'll be shocked if Dom or Wendell do not win.

Yep. At this point I'd be be surprised if one of them didn't win. I originally thought Kellyn had a shot, but not anymore. She's starting to implode. Don't really see Laurel or Donathan winning either, especially if they're opt to stick with Dom and Wendell. And obviously Angela, Chelsea and Sebastian are barely getting any screentime, so I can't imagine they win.

This unbalanced editing is making the endgame far less exciting IMO. At least last season I thought several people had a shot at winning by this point. This season I fell like I have to watch all the secret scenes online to even get to know part of the cast.

I guess there's a chance they could surprise us. Part of me is hoping that they're truly playing to theme of Ghost Island so they've decided to edit the winner like a Ghost. In which case, Chelsea would win.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Yep. At this point I'd be be surprised if one of them didn't win. I originally thought Kellyn had a shot, but not anymore. She's starting to implode. Don't really see Laurel or Donathan winning either, especially if they're opt to stick with Dom and Wendell. And obviously Angela, Chelsea and Sebastian are barely getting any screentime, so I can't imagine they win.

This unbalanced editing is making the endgame far less exciting IMO. At least last season I thought several people had a shot at winning by this point. This season I fell like I have to watch all the secret scenes online to even get to know part of the cast.

I guess there's a chance they could surprise us. Part of me is hoping that they're truly playing to theme of Ghost Island so they've decided to edit the winner like a Ghost. In which case, Chelsea would win.
I think Jeff would lose his mind if Chelsea won.

Reactions: SensBrawler

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
Kellyn couldn't be more stupid. Why in the world would Michael tell her he has an idol if he really had one? Makes absolutely zero sense. If he had the idol, he should shut his mouth and let them vote for him, that way he can completely control who goes home with his lone vote. She's an absolute moron, didn't buy it even after Dom explained that to her. And her comment about not trusting Laurel even though the previous tribal went EXACTLY how Laurel told her it would go with Dez trying to get her out. The fact that Dez realized what she'd done and tried to flip back to voting Michael didn't change that she definitely wanted to target Kellyn.

The look on Jenna's face when Donathan got up to play his idol and then he played it on himself, that was priceless. The best part is that Donathan played it for himself, but he thought everyone else was voting Sebastian, so he was still trying to save Jenna. She ****** him and got burned hard. That made the episode for me.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Kellyn couldn't be more stupid. Why in the world would Michael tell her he has an idol if he really had one? Makes absolutely zero sense. If he had the idol, he should shut his mouth and let them vote for him, that way he can completely control who goes home with his lone vote. She's an absolute moron, didn't buy it even after Dom explained that to her. And her comment about not trusting Laurel even though the previous tribal went EXACTLY how Laurel told her it would go with Dez trying to get her out. The fact that Dez realized what she'd done and tried to flip back to voting Michael didn't change that she definitely wanted to target Kellyn.

The look on Jenna's face when Donathan got up to play his idol and then he played it on himself, that was priceless. The best part is that Donathan played it for himself, but he thought everyone else was voting Sebastian, so he was still trying to save Jenna. She ****** him and got burned hard. That made the episode for me.
I like how confident Donathan was after the first vote against him, he was like ahhhh gotcha! Then he realized he didn't even have to play it for himself.

Reactions: CPTN71

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
I like how confident Donathan was after the first vote against him, he was like ahhhh gotcha! Then he realized he didn't even have to play it for himself.

That was definitely funny too. Imagine how bad he felt though now knowing that Jenna was trying to screw him over while he was thinking about saving her. Had he actually played the idol for Jenna and went home, it would've been devastating.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
:laugh:

Yea you're right, i'm soooo mad that GOATS like Chelsea get far in the game. She has done absolutely nothing when it comes to strategy. In the 35+ seasons she has gotten the LEAST amount of confessions this far into the season. Why? Because she has nothing of value to say.

GOAT GOAT GOAT
STUPID STUPID STUPID

Chelsea is Greatest of All Time? Well I dont know about that but shes won immunity a couple times now. How do you know for sure shes got the least amount of confessions? You're looking pretty foolish with all that ******* you keep posting.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Based on the Ponderosa video, Jenna seems like a really cool chick. I can see how her a Sebastian are together.

It sucks how one sided the editing has been this year that we have barely got to know over half the cast and their personalities.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Even if Donathan played it for Jenna, it would have been 1-1 for him and Sebastien, and the rest of them would have voted him out, no? He did end up saving himself.

The only player I liked in this game was Michael so it sucks to see him voted out when he could have made it through that tribal. He completely messed up Kellyn and almost snuck out another win there.

Kellyn really is a bad player. She just completely sewered herself with the rest of her alliance.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Donathan could have just kept his idol and still been safe is what I was getting at. He looked super sassy when he cancelled out the first vote against him. But I know its better to be safe than sorry.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
STUPID STUPID STUPID

Chelsea is Greatest of All Time? Well I dont know about that but shes won immunity a couple times now. How do you know for sure shes got the least amount of confessions? You're looking pretty foolish with all that ******* you keep posting.
Lol she’s had i think 2-3 confessions all season. Even with only 10 players left she is getting nothing. I bet they really regretted casting her. Brought no entertainment value to this season.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Even if Donathan played it for Jenna, it would have been 1-1 for him and Sebastien, and the rest of them would have voted him out, no? He did end up saving himself.

The only player I liked in this game was Michael so it sucks to see him voted out when he could have made it through that tribal. He completely messed up Kellyn and almost snuck out another win there.

Kellyn really is a bad player. She just completely sewered herself with the rest of her alliance.
Michael was terrible socially for the game...he was too much of a nice guy to stir anything up. He played on the bottom all season and never could form alliances with the right people.

He was smart when it came to certain things, but not when it came to getting himselfs numbers

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Michael was terrible socially for the game...he was too much of a nice guy to stir anything up. He played on the bottom all season and never could form alliances with the right people.

He was smart when it came to certain things, but not when it came to getting himselfs numbers
I mean he just kind of ended up on the wrong side of the numbers consistently all season and as a player that is strong physically easily becomes a big target. I really am not sure what more he could do after being on like 3 dud tribes in a row.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I mean he just kind of ended up on the wrong side of the numbers consistently all season and as a player that is strong physically easily becomes a big target. I really am not sure what more he could do after being on like 3 dud tribes in a row.
He definitely got bad hands but i really didnt see him trying to do much to get in with the other side. He just stayed loyal to the minority each time

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
He definitely got bad hands but i really didnt see him trying to do much to get in with the other side. He just stayed loyal to the minority each time
I mean that majority group has been ridiculously loyal to each other in this game. They didn't really show atleast on the edit that they put out any cracks in that group at all for him or really any of them to be able to get into. I definitely don't think he has played the perfect game and has made some mistakes but I also think his chances to actually win the game got taken out at the knees by him ending up on a god awful tribe at the start and then getting a terrible re-draw for tribe number 2.

Viggo Mortensen

Gandalf the Grey
Dec 14, 2008
Gondor
What a terrible draw for him at the challenge tho for the tribal counsil, versus Wendell, Dom, Kellyn and Laurel. Pretty much the worst scenario for him knowing that Laurel has her secret alliance with WenDom.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Too many goats are left. A lot of the strong players got voted out early. Goats don't start drama, they just sit around agreeing with someone which makes it's boring.

I was so confused by this because Goats to me means "Greatest of all Time", I think you meant sheep.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad