TV: Survivor Ghost Island General Discussion

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Sebastian setting up a major opportunity for a women's alliance. Might not have been the smartest choice.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Don't **** this up Laurel. I'd love to get a surprise Dom boot. Unfortunately I doubt it'll happen.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I think Chelsea/Angela have a good chance of getting idol'd out tonight.

Edit: Looks like Chelsea.

Last edited:

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
OH NO. CHELSEA GOT A CONFESSIONAL!!!

No ****ing way Wendell's leaving over Chelsea lol.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
If this season were better edited, there might actually be some suspense over this vote.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
What a shocker. :sarcasm:

Donathan and Laurel are ****ing morons. Dom and Wendell are gonna kick their asses at the end.

I really liked Chelsea, so I'm bummed to see her go.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Can't believe how dirty CBS did Chelsea lmao. She didn't even get idol'd out.

I don't get it. She seemed to be in the middle of several strategic conversations, she won two immunity challenges and her confessionals in the secret scenes were actually pretty descent. I don't usually feel bad for contestants getting bad edits, but in this case I kinda do. At least with someone like JP last season, he wasn't a very good speaker and didn't seem to be very active strategically. Curious to read her exit interviews tomorrow to see what she thinks about her edit.

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
Can't believe how dirty CBS did Chelsea lmao. She didn't even get idol'd out.

The part that had me laughing was during the loved ones challenge. When each loved one came out, Jeff would ask the player about their loved one and they'd talk about it, sometimes he'd talk to the loved one, like he did with Donathan's aunt or Wendell's dad. But, when Chelsea's sister came out, Jeff talked to ONLY the sister, didn't even ask Chelsea anything really, just a comment about how supportive her little sister is. I found that hilarious, she couldn't even get a question from Jeff when she was the only player in focus. Soon as she got a confessional, you had to know she was done.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I don't get it. She seemed to be in the middle of several strategic conversations, she won two immunity challenges and her confessionals in the secret scenes were actually pretty descent. I don't usually feel bad for contestants getting bad edits, but in this case I kinda do. At least with someone like JP last season, he wasn't a very good speaker and didn't seem to be very active strategically. Curious to read her exit interviews tomorrow to see what she thinks about her edit.

Where do you read the exit interviews?

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
id say kellyn is my least favorite contestant of all time

stupid gameplay bumbling through the game
full of herself for some reason
annoying

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
id say kellyn is my least favorite contestant of all time

stupid gameplay bumbling through the game
full of herself for some reason
annoying
It is actually amazing. Literally everything she does annoys me. Like just her random movements just grind on me. Can not wait to see her get the boot.

Reactions: BlackStar

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I was screaming when Wendell didn't use his idol. Thought he was done.

Right??

Wasn't sure to credit him as smart for having the gut feeling to not play it -- or stupid for risking what seemed to be the inevitable after Donathan's outburst.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
It was very obvious during tribal that Laurel, and Donathan were trying very hard to push the blindside angle and something crazy could happen tonight to try to get Wendell to play his idol. I think they wanted to vote with them, and flush the idol so they could take one of them out later. Smart, but ballsy move by Wendell to read that and keep his idol in his pocket. Him and Dom are going to be very tough to get out now.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Yikes Wendell what was that.

Looks like he was finished before Laurel but he was just staring at the puzzle.

I still don't get how people go on Survivor and have no idea how to do a slide puzzle. It takes about a minute to learn the technique to use to solve every single one.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Donathan...could have avoided the re-vote if he went Kellyn. Guess he really thought they would have played an idol on her.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad