TV: Survivor Ghost Island General Discussion

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
For the first time in a while, I'm actually not sure who will win heading into the final three. I think it'll be Dom, but I wouldn't be surprised if Wendell pulled it off. I'd probably prefer a Wendell win.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
There was a lot of foreshadowing in the finale.

Dom's whole speech about trying to knock out Wendell himself was right.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
What's the point of the reunion anymore?
To mention to the one young male contestant how many people have reached out and said how much they love and admire them. To have Sia randomly give someone money. To have a little kid vote for the winner. To pump up next season's wacky theme.

Reactions: SensBrawler

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
To mention to the one young male contestant how many people have reached out and said how much they love and admire them. To have Sia randomly give someone money. To have a little kid vote for the winner. To pump up next season's wacky theme.

...and maybe bring in a celebrity to plug a new CBS show.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
That was a solid season. I was happy with either Dom or Wendell winning.

Would have been epic if Dom gave Ang the idol and went head to head against Wendell for fire.

Man, Sebastian was ridiculous, was plotting to take out Dom, Dom found out, and put a stop to it, and then Sebastian acted like Dom verbally abused him or something. Then Kellyn was acting all mad about it.

God, I hate Kellyn

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
lol

JoMo from WWE is on the next season.

The challenges will sure be interesting in a David vs Goliath theme season

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
'Survivor' Contestant Kara Kay Was a Willing Participant for IG Posts

The 'Survivor' contestant who broke her NDA by allowing herself to be featured in a photo with her castmate isn't out of the woods yet ... 'cause there's more evidence of wrongdoing.

TMZ has learned that Kara Kay had been filmed in multiple videos taken by fellow 'Survivor' contender Alec Merlino in the days leading up to their now-infamous photo ... as well as in clips after it went up. She's seen hamming it up for the camera in all of them.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
'Survivor' Contestant Kara Kay Was a Willing Participant for IG Posts

The 'Survivor' contestant who broke her NDA by allowing herself to be featured in a photo with her castmate isn't out of the woods yet ... 'cause there's more evidence of wrongdoing.

TMZ has learned that Kara Kay had been filmed in multiple videos taken by fellow 'Survivor' contender Alec Merlino in the days leading up to their now-infamous photo ... as well as in clips after it went up. She's seen hamming it up for the camera in all of them.
The Alec guy isn't allowed at the reunion.

Goodbye 10k.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad