TV: Survivor Ghost Island General Discussion

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
and I cant believe Karlsson is still with Ottawa after the Trade deadline.......but here we are :D (light hearted joke/jab)

I watched the first season in the common room of my dorm in my first year at university.

That conniving RICHARD HATCH!

I guess I haven't really been paying attention. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: tacogeoff

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I can’t believe this show still exists.
It's a niche show that has a reliable core set of viewers. Ratings have obviously gone down further and further over the years, but it's only been going down slightly since the initial big drop-off after the show jumped onto the scene as a phenomenon back in the day.

Survivor (U.S. TV series) - Wikipedia

For the people that do like it, why stop? It's not like a sitcom where they're scrambling for crazy new ideas to keep the show going. The new ideas they've introduced over the years are more or less just tinkering with things a little bit. The formula is great, and each show and each season brings something new and unpredictable to the table. New cast every year, and even when they bring back old cast members there are different dynamics.

Reactions: TP

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Tonight is the night! Crazy how even after 32 seasons I still get excited for the season premiers :)

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Tonight is the night! Crazy how even after 32 seasons I still get excited for the season premiers :)

meeee toooo
but i just have a feeling it's gonna end up being dumbo.

the harder Jeff pumps the season, is the more apprehensive i am about the quality.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Winner pick: Brenden

1st one out: Chelsea

My last two winner picks were officer Sarah and Chrissy, so lets keep the hot streak going

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Why do I always pick the crazy people?

Last season I took Alan - crazy

In Big Brother US I took Josh - Kinda crazy but he won...

And now Dom seems like a crazy person.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad