SHL: SHL 2015-16 General Discussion

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
No, not offside. The puck enters the zone when Martin Karlsson is still in the zone/on the ice but when Brock Montpetit touches the puck
Martin Karlsson have already left the ice and cleared the offside situation.

It's the as when a team dumps the puck into the offensive zone when they still have players there. As long as they don't touch the puck
in the zone before everyone have cleared the offside situation, there should not be any game stoppage called.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/hockey/sverige/shl/article22552166.ab

Yes but his leg was still on the wrong side of the boarder. A few years ago that would have been offside I think. Now it's enough if the skates doesnt touch the ice. Talk about small margins

Last edited:

Franck

eltiT resU motsuC
Jan 5, 2010
Gothenburg
This is bad for swedish hockey and swedish prospects!!

Is it really though?

Leksand aren't that far behind Modo in terms of player development.

Anyway, this is what sub .900 goaltending will do to you. Modo have been punished for going cheap at the most important position in hockey.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Modo has aquired a ton of talented junior aged players from all over the country the last few years. Other teams have been much more successful in transforming their young players into good SHL players though. Kempe, Olofsson, Grundström and Ullmark are all from nearby areas, maybe they should just stick to homegrown talent.

pulverapa

Jul 22, 2011
Stockholm
Yes but his leg was still on the wrong side of the boarder. A few years ago that would have been offside I think. Now it's enough if the skates doesnt touch the ice. Talk about small margins

Offside? Look again...

adfdsfsdfds.png

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
Hello,

I have a question for those who follow SHL/Allsvenskan.
When does free agency begin / player contracts expire?

Thanks in advance!

Contracts officially end April 30, although many players leave/sign with new clubs before that date. There are no restrictions on negotiating with other clubs during the season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad