SHL: SHL 2015-16 General Discussion

joshyhockey26

Dec 6, 2015
st louis
Not sure how active this page is but I have a few questions for those of you based in Sweden. How easy is it for an American to buy tickets? Groundhopp quite a bit (in hockey not football). Looking to fly over next season.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Not sure how active this page is but I have a few questions for those of you based in Sweden. How easy is it for an American to buy tickets? Groundhopp quite a bit (in hockey not football). Looking to fly over next season.

It's incredibly easy. The only time you'll have a hard time getting a ticket would be for semis or finals in smaller rinks, and even then if you know what time they're released you'll be fine.

patricafdw

Mar 21, 2017
Göteborg

Frölunda (Göteborg) rarely sells out their relatively big (12044) arena, except in games against Färjestad or special circumstances. You can usually buy a ticket on game day. You are most welcome!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad