Anton Blomberg | Fredric Andersson | Henrik Törnqvist

Left Defense | Right Defense
Daniel Rahimi | Jonas Junland
Anton Karlsson | -
Carl Dahlström | Gustav Forsling
Petter Hansson | Gabriel Carlsson

Goaltender | Goaltender | #3 Goaltender
Marcus Högberg | David Rautio | Jacob Johansson

This is how i think it looks för Linköping right now. But i also think the current "2nd line" might count as "1st line" at the start of next season.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Sylvegård have said that he wants 6 new players (3 f, 2 d, 1 g) and he prefers if all of them have Malmö-connection.

I hope Jakobs gets removed, terrible hockey player in every sense.

Malmö will probaly look something like this:

Pääjärvi/Paulsson - Söderberg/Star center - Thuresson/Hardt
Hetta - Tenute - Storm
Svensson - Himmelfarb - Persson
Jadeland - Häggström - Rosdahl

Hersley - Larsen
Olsson - Andersson
Augustin - Björk
Warg - Ivarsson

Alsenfeldt
Sjögren

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
Sylvegård have said that he wants 6 new players (3 f, 2 d, 1 g) and he prefers if all of them have Malmö-connection.

Hetta - Tenute - Storm

Hersley - Larsen
Olsson - Andersson
Augustin - Björk
Warg - Ivarsson

Alsenfeldt
Sjögren

Last thing I heard Hersley was going to keep playing in the KHL for a good while longer. Seriously doubt he'll sign with Malmö, if so, Percy needs to throw in a couple of millions.

Kennholt

Mar 6, 2011
Stockholm

Hetta - Tenute - Storm

Hersley - Larsen
Olsson - Andersson
Augustin - Björk
Warg - Ivarsson

Alsenfeldt
Sjögren

Söderberg as in Carl Söderberg? Quit smoking that pot man. He'll be in the NHL for many more years.

Teus

Oct 5, 2003
Lund
Visit site
Nice having Malmö in this thread. :)

Yeah, Sylvegård didn't even mention Söderberg among the former Malmö players that were of interest, so I don't think he sees Carl as being available. He will be in the NHL next season for sure.

Paulsson and Hardt got contracts next season, so they seem unlikely too. Hersley seems to have his mind set on continuing abroad.

Alsenfeldt, Thuresson and Pääjärvi are more likely. No idea about Larsen (Philip?).

No Tony Romano, Dave Liffiton, Tobias Ericsson and Yanick Lehoux next season. Sylvegård is discussing contract extensions with Nicklas Jadeland, Jens Olsson, Magnus Häggström, Mattias Persson and Björn Svensson (source).

Yabob

Dec 12, 2006
Linköping
Linköpings adds:

G: Erik Källgren (4th string basically, but still)

D: Gabriel Carlsson, Petter Hansson

RW: Anton Blomberg

C: Niklas Fogström

LW: Jakob Lilja

And Tangnes as head coach (as exepected).

Last edited:

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
Ryno to FBK.

Worst captain ever for one of Swedens most historical teams. He should be ashamed of himself.

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
Linköpings adds:

G: Erik Källgren (4th string basically, but still)

D: Gabriel Carlsson, Petter Hansson

RW: Anton Blomberg

C: Niklas Fogström

LW: Jakob Lilja

And Tangnes as head coach (as exepected).

Nice additions. I think one or two more junior D's could have been up there if it hadn't been for these junior D's. Any other season a guy like Victor Lindman would have been given a senior contract, I think. He'll probably end up in Vita Hästen for next season though and hopefully he'll get a lot of ice time and developement there.

gof

Aug 11, 2010
Left Defense | Right Defense
- | Linus Hultström
Marcus Högström | Adam Ollas Mattsson
Andreas Englund | Robin Press
Alexander Falk | Philip Holm
Wilhelm Westlund | Alexander Deilert
Daniel Fernholm | -
We're going to concede so so so so so many goals.

Djurgården
General Manager: Joakim Eriksson
Head Coach: Hans Särkijärvi
Captain: TBA

Left Wing | Center | Right Wing Patrick Thoresen | Tomi Sallinen | Daniel Brodin
Marcus Sörensen | Matt Anderson | Alexander Fällström
Robin Ãlvarez | Markus Ljungh | Nicklas Heinerö
Henrik Eriksson | David Rundqvist | Mikael Ahlén
Tobias Hage | Lukas Vejdemo | Emil Lundberg
Daniel Bernhardt | - | -
We're gonna score so so so so so many goals.

That's basically my thoughts on DIF so far. The defense is really weak at this point and my heart is already in my throat. If Fernholm doesn't come back in miraculous form we desperately need to sign a good quality defender, aswell as trying to break the contract with Deilert. Hopefully some of our young guns can be loaned to HockeyAllsvenskan.

However, if we sign Thoresen I'm extremely satisfied with out forwards. Anderson, Sallinen and Ljungh. I can't even remember the last time DIF had three solid centers. Poor Jocke had to be 1st centre at 38yo. He'll probably make a great GM though.

Last edited:

Yabob

Dec 12, 2006
Linköping
Who is the favorite to replace Johansson as captain? Junland or Karlsson?

That is a good question. Assuming they get to keep Junland I would say he's the first choice. He seems to have been put in the spotlight by the team more often than Karlsson this past season.

There are probably easier jobs than replacing a guy that has been the team's captain for 15 seasons (not in a row of course).

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg
It's a little bit sad to see guys like Niklas Hansson and Jakob Lilja leave Rögle when they've advanced to SHL with the club. Why don't they show some heart and stay (and probably get a bigger role on the team). :shakehead

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
It's a little bit sad to see guys like Niklas Hansson and Jakob Lilja leave Rögle when they've advanced to SHL with the club. Why don't they show some heart and stay (and probably get a bigger role on the team). :shakehead

One thing is that if a hockey player has some kind of ambition they want to become good SHL players, and the best way to do that is probably not to play for one of the worst teams in the league, with all due respect. However, one would think that their love for their local team would trumph that at least, so "hopefully" they signed these contracts way back mid-winter.

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
Is it okay if I take some off my HA off-season posts in here? Don't really think it's worth making a thread for that.

Anyways, Janos Hari signed a two-year deal with Leksand! Feels amazing, I think he will be great in HA.

gof

Aug 11, 2010
Is it okay if I take some off my HA off-season posts in here? Don't really think it's worth making a thread for that.

Anyways, Janos Hari signed a two-year deal with Leksand! Feels amazing, I think he will be great in HA.
Janos Hari, ungraren, lånet från Modo!

I'll never forget that line. He'll probably be good in HA, yep.

Teus

Oct 5, 2003
Lund
Visit site
Could be that they already had signed with Linköping/HV71 before Rögle's season was over. I remember seeing Lilja to Linköping rumors back in January.

Jens Olsson also had a SHL contract ready (with Örebro) before the season was over, but he had a clause that made it possible for him to sign with Malmö instead, if Malmö was promoted.

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
That's a big one.

Will their D be good enough to make them a top team? Fw looks good.

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
Looks like Alsenfelt -> Malmö.

I am so ****ing upset. So dirty. ****ing embarrassment. FYFAN!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->