Prospect Info: Sharks prospects info/discussion thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Can you elaborate on that? Is he trying to do too much?

He's not great defensively, poor gap control as well as stick and body positioning when defending which leads to him getting beat. His decision making isn't great either as he so there's poor timed pinches when he's in the offensive zone, he'll go out of his way to make a hit, he's not always great about puck support, etc.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
He's not great defensively, poor gap control as well as stick and body positioning when defending which leads to him getting beat. His decision making isn't great either as he so there's poor timed pinches when he's in the offensive zone, he'll go out of his way to make a hit, he's not always great about puck support, etc.

Was he doing those things better during the season, or is this just part of his development for now?

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Was he doing those things better during the season, or is this just part of his development for now?

It's been back and forth, he's had some good stretches & some not good.

I think he needs to find a balance in his game & it'll come with experience.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
London loses again. Bergman was on a tight leash, I don't recall him being out there against the McDavid line very much. He had a decent game considering the outcome but man oh man, poor Mete, handed the 1D duties for the game prematurely and gets light up for it.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
Chartier scored, probably another sweep if this game was an indicator. 14-1 SOG in the 1st period.:amazed:

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Chartier scored, probably another sweep if this game was an indicator. 14-1 SOG in the 1st period.:amazed:

Ya, with Marner & Domi out I skipped the Knights game and watched Barrie-North Bay (which was a good game) and then most of the Kelowna-Victoria which was very one sided, though Chartier's goal was kinda pretty.

Was hoping for more competitive series to watch with SJ prospects but aside from Lebanc's team, which could be a long series, it's not working out that way.

wishman

Jan 20, 2007
Ya, with Marner & Domi out I skipped the Knights game and watched Barrie-North Bay (which was a good game) and then most of the Kelowna-Victoria which was very one sided, though Chartier's goal was kinda pretty.

Was hoping for more competitive series to watch with SJ prospects but aside from Lebanc's team, which could be a long series, it's not working out that way.

So how did Lebanc look?

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
Providence vs Boston University (BU) just started. 4:30 PM PST. It's on not Especially entertaining SPorts Network number2(hehe).

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Providence vs Boston University (BU) just started. 4:30 PM PST. It's on not Especially entertaining SPorts Network number2(hehe).

Providence up 1-0. It's funny, every time I watch Eichel, he has a mediocre (by his standards) 1st period, good 2nd period, and then really turns it on in the 3rd. I have yet to decide if that's a good thing or not.

Mayo8898

May 18, 2014
O'Regan just blocked a shot and he might have gotten injured. Was skating gingerly

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Oh geez O'Connor. I know it's just one play.... But I'm not sure I want this guy anymore (not like we were gonna get him, but still).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia