Prospect Info: Sharks prospects info/discussion thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
Any updates on Julius Bergman and Alexis Vanier? From what I know Vanier did better offensively since being traded. Though I'm more curious to know how Bergman has filled out the London roster with his first season being in North America.

Pads of Irbe

Nov 26, 2014
Jevpalovs will join Latvian national team (pre - WC training camp). I would not be surprised if he makes the final roster - he's scary good this season.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Any updates on Julius Bergman and Alexis Vanier? From what I know Vanier did better offensively since being traded. Though I'm more curious to know how Bergman has filled out the London roster with his first season being in North America.

There's some updates on Bergman a page back or so here. Vanier missed a bunch of time with an injury.

Jevpalovs will join Latvian national team (pre - WC training camp). I would not be surprised if he makes the final roster - he's scary good this season.

That would explain why he hasn't joined Worcester.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
A little bit of news regarding BU, Matt Grzelcyk is returning for his senior season.

I'm kind of wondering if O'Regan will wait to find out what happens with Eichel, who could potentially (though unlikely) return to BU if AZ ends up drafting him, on whether or not he'll return though he does look like he's ready to take the next step.

Hopefully some news about his intentions comes out soon.

Last edited:

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
London(Bergman)-Erie tonight on Sportsnet, you know what that means (hint hint streams available)

It's going to be a bloodbath, I imagine London's bruisers will go after McDavid this game as retribution. London will likely be eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad