RW Brock Boeser - North Dakota, NCAA (2015, 23rd, VAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
You're the one that kicked off this whole thing!

Here's to Boeser healing up and returning to this:

you are aware that Bury to Mogilny is not actually a CAnuck fan? He's just a hater pretending to be one, and all he does is find ways to criticize every Canuck prospect, occasionally he needs to hide that about himself by here and there defending a Canuck prospect, just for the sake of it. slightly.

according to am 1130, he's not cleared to WJC yet, but he thinks he will be ready by then.

BDizzle*

Jul 7, 2010
Ontario
lmao this comment section is hilarious. I haven't watched him play since being drafted, but I am hoping I can catch a few of his games during the WJHC.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
you are aware that Bury to Mogilny is not actually a CAnuck fan? He's just a hater pretending to be one, and all he does is find ways to criticize every Canuck prospect, occasionally he needs to hide that about himself by here and there defending a Canuck prospect, just for the sake of it. slightly.

according to am 1130, he's not cleared to WJC yet, but he thinks he will be ready by then.

What? I dont hate on Canucks prospects? Virtanen is a bust who else did i say about? Im one of only a few Nucks fans that thinks that Bennings one good part of his role is drafting. Its been great.

I got made fun of for saying BB is better than Connor even tho is quite clear now lol

So your out to lunch pal

NEXT

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
What? I dont hate on Canucks prospects? Virtanen is a bust who else did i say about? Im one of only a few Nucks fans that thinks that Bennings one good part of his role is drafting. Its been great.

I got made fun of for saying BB is better than Connor even tho is quite clear now lol

So your out to lunch pal

NEXT

It's not at all clear that Boeser is even as good as Connor, let alone better. Connor has been better at every level and I don't expect that to change. 19 games into his NHL rookie season changes nothing.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
It's not at all clear that Boeser is even as good as Connor, let alone better. Connor has been better at every level and I don't expect that to change. 19 games into his NHL rookie season changes nothing.

Can you please stop entertaining MtB so we can have some meaningful discussion in this thread again?

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Can you please stop entertaining MtB so we can have some meaningful discussion in this thread again?

Is my response somehow preventing others from discussing more worthwhile topics regarding an injured prospect? Is discussing how Boeser compares to Connor not relevant?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Great player, better person, gonna have a long career

DeltaSwede

Jun 15, 2011
Gbg
Brock Boeser sounds like a really great young man.My son interviewed him a little while ago and wrote this article:

http://pucksandrecreation.com/brock-boeser-baylee-bjorge-friendship-goes-beyond-publicized-prom/

The best thing about this is that Brock continued to be a friend to Baylee beyond the prom. He seems to be a really good kid. Has gone through a lot of adversity with one of his best friends passing away, his fathers illness and all that comes with that. Quite inspiring what he has accomplished with a lot of adversity.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

So your out to lunch pal

NEXT

rightly so

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
rightly so

I honestly belive that Brock will have a much more successful career then Connor.

Brock has literally no obstacles to be on the 1st line his whole career, look at what Connor has in Winnipeg.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado

So your out to lunch pal

NEXT

How is it clear?????

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
How is it clear?????

BB put up solid numbers in a tougher league last year and his style translates much better to NHL then Connors who is struggling HUGE in the big leagues. Hes gotta get sent down FAST to right that ship. As a Canucks fan watching Virtanen be destroyed by idiotic management and coaching I know its Connors last hope

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
BB put up solid numbers in a tougher league last year and his style translates much better to NHL then Connors who is struggling HUGE in the big leagues. Hes gotta get sent down FAST to right that ship. As a Canucks fan watching Virtanen be destroyed by idiotic management and coaching I know its Connors last hope

Connor is a young guy in the NHL playing behind some elite players. He's doing just fine. I would doubt we'd see anything better from a mediocre skater like Boeser - not sure how his game is at all more translatable than Connor's.

vincetheprince

Mar 28, 2007

Connor's last hope lol. He's 19.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Surprised it hasn't been posted yet.

Boeser got wrist surgery today to fix an issue he's been playing with the entire season. He will miss the WJCs and be out until January.

Hope this does the trick, his wrister is his bread and butter.

University of North Dakota sophomore forward Brock Boeser will undergo minor surgery on his right wrist today in Minneapolis and is expected to return to the North Dakota lineup in January.

Boeser attempted to play through the injury for UND’s first 13 games before sitting out the past five games in an effort to fully heal the injury. Today’s surgery will prevent Boeser from competing in the upcoming IIHF World Junior Championship in Montreal and Toronto

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
lets be clear before other team's trolls make their on this thread and say his shot will never be the same.

Fact #1: The primary power of a shot comes from core, hips, and legs

Fact #2: Wrists main use for a shot is just direction and refinement

Fact #3: this is a minor surgery to fix nagging pain that he will easily recover from in one month's time, he decided to do it now rather than later in his career

Tobi Wan Kenobi

May 25, 2011
Vancouver
lets be clear before other team's trolls make their on this thread and say his shot will never be the same.

Fact #3: this is a minor surgery to fix nagging pain that he will easily recover from in one month's time, he decided to do it now rather than later in his career

Who said his shot wouldn't be the same?

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014

Im a canucks fan and im concerned about it :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad