Confirmed with Link: Rangers acquire Jack Roslovic from Columbus for a 4th round cond. pick.

LannyMcdonald

Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
We aren't winning the cup, other contenders were much more aggressive than us. So deadline is a fail. But I'm much happier with Roslovic than I would be with Pacioretty or something, Roslovic can skate.
I mean... if aggressive deadline adds were the formula for winning a cup, we'd win every season. I like this year's approach.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I haven't looked at the numbers but if he's playing with Kreider and Zibanejad that won't be the case. Gaudreau is like Panarin in that he's one of the best at making passes to the high danger areas.

It's still going to be a rush line with Roslovic.

Not saying it's good or bad either way. Maybe they are simply a rush line. Maybe now they have the third guy who's got enough to make them decent.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
It's still going to be a rush line with Roslovic.

Not saying it's good or bad either way. Maybe they are simply a rush line. Maybe now they have the third guy who's got enough to make them decent.
I know, I'm just saying that roslovic is going to have to make those passes, he's not going to be getting them from the two boneheads.

• Love
Reactions: will1066

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
View attachment 832644

The epitome of "I guess."

Not really better than Vesey or even Kakko in whatever spot.

If he's on the 4th line I'd rather play any of Edstrom, Rempe, or Brodzinski.

It's not worth getting upset over the 4th but this was literally pointless.
He can slot in basically anywhere in the top 9. The Columbus teams he has played on have been terrible, he will be able to play with some talent here on a winning team. He hasn't even been close to the playoffs and never made any runs with Winnipeg.

He is a more productive player than Andrew Copp.

Reactions: WAIVE BRODZINSKI

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Does anybody ever watch players anymore before forming an opinion or is it just the lazy defer to the charts.
I think everyone watches these guys play, but you aren’t going to watch enough to get a true sense of who or what they are unless you are a maniac who watches hockey all night and every day. It’s not lazy to use this data, which is compiled by people who are watching the game but over a much larger sample.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Man the thing that drives me nuts about that is Miller jumps in and goes down low hoping for some give and go or rebound play and no one else thinks "maybe I should rotate up to cover in case something goes wrong"
That shows their lack of hockey IQ. Even players on juniors are more responsible in the offensive zone if someone pinches. Miller needs to be dealt at the draft

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad