Post-Game Talk: Pricer Milestone Tainted in OT Tank Loss to Peg's B-Team, 5-4

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
If Zona wins they still jump ahead of us. The important game is against detroit. What a crap team.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Jets also missed the playoffs a lot over the last decade. The higher picks also gives them better picks in each subsequent round too. It makes a difference.

Toronto & Winnipeg are doing it right. Suck. Keep picks. Draft high. Suck. Keep picks. Draft high.

Some of it is luck too. Jets winning the lottery for Laine. Leafs winning & getting Matthews.

It's terrible to be bad & end up with a Yakupov.

It's a good draft year. We actually have a lot of high picks. It's a good year to be bad. Ditto next year too.

We need to be patient, draft well & help the kids we draft develop.
I’m all for tanking. But that means finding buyers for price and Weber. Can’t have those 2 on tanking team

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
The good news, even with this loser point, Habs won't move up in the standings, but can still be surpassed by Arizona if they win.

Montreal ties Vancouver at 69 points. Even if Vancouver loses to Vegas, they still remain ahead of Habs on ROW. They have 30 and Habs have 26.

If Arizona wins, they tie Montreal and Vancouver at 69 points. If they win in regulation, they surpass Habs on ROW (27 v. 26). But even if they win in shootout, they still surpass Habs because even if ROW's are the same, they beat Habs in the head-to-head this year.

So either they remain 28th or end the night 29th.
Still does not make me swallow the loser point though.

Reactions: Runner77

habsfan909

Feb 20, 2018
1) Why did Price come back this season? Still don't understand it. He looks just as exhausted out there. So nice of him to grace us with his presence all season.
-Yes fans will say he has carried us the last few seasons but you know what? That is his job. He is our highest paid player because he is supposed to carry the load.

2) Nice to see Chucky produce. He's my favourite Hab and I think the more people hate Marc, the more fans Chucky gains by association. My dislike of bargain bin makes me a bigger and bigger Chucky fan.

3) Good for Byron hitting 20 goals again. Time to trade him is now while his stock is highest. Of course Habs management only want high stock value once a player is at his worst.

4) It's not THAT hard to lose. We've been doing it all season. So why are we trying to win now when we really need to lose? This team can't even suck properly.

5) Does Marc get his jollies and think "WOW this is my team and look how they are fighting for me. They must really approve of my leadership."

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Our Gastronomical Artist is back!

27ozoz.jpg

Swedish meatballs in a tom yum? SACRILEGE!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So I’m 3-0 in my year end prediction.....2 losses to go......Detroit with a point and Arizona up 3-1 on Calgary.....everything going as planned

Hey, you missed the GDT. We needed a source of distraction, where were you? :laugh:

Reactions: groovejuice

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Imagine being that guy who gets the Logan Shaw jersey while the people next to you get Carey Price and Alex Galchenyuk.

You get the Logan Shaw jersey, you're the lucky guy. You now own the ultimate, guilt-free fire starter.

Meantime, the Price and Galchenyuk jersey winners are being held back by EBay and Amazon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad