Post-Game Talk: Pricer Milestone Tainted in OT Tank Loss to Peg's B-Team, 5-4

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The good news, even with this loser point, Habs won't move up in the standings, but can still be surpassed by Arizona if they win.

Montreal ties Vancouver at 69 points. Even if Vancouver loses to Vegas, they still remain ahead of Habs on ROW. They have 30 and Habs have 26.

If Arizona wins, they tie Montreal and Vancouver at 69 points. If they win in regulation, they surpass Habs on ROW (27 v. 26). But even if they win in shootout, they still surpass Habs because even if ROW's are the same, they beat Habs in the head-to-head this year.

So either they remain 28th or end the night 29th.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Our Gastronomical Artist is back!

27ozoz.jpg

KKWG11

Nov 25, 2017
Pretty sure arizona plays the canucks thursday night... Fingers crossed for a 3 point game

Reactions: Redux91

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
It's impossible to have those guys. For that to happen you always need top 5 picks..oh wait...
Even the the two top 3 picks we have in our lineup aren’t as good as Connor. Jets would never trade Connor for Galchenyuk or Drouin
Sad state of affairs this team is in

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Character man. That's all we need. Tkachuk is in my ND list for top 10. And heading towards being a ND for my top 15. I'd think I choose Veleno before him....

Have you seen his last name ? Heard what the PROS are saying ? Felt his character ? Seen him will Mittelstatd into an amazing player at the WJC ?

He's 6'3" man !

Jesus Whitesnake, he's HUUUGE.

Seriously though, have you even taken the time to read his last name ?

Do that and come back to me with a proper top 10. Scratch that, top 2. And im being conservative there.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
not gonna lie that call on buff seemed like a last ditch effort to save price night lol glad we cld some what help enjoyed the GDT as usual when i venture here. gg boys

Reactions: PhysicX

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
We need to redub these threads as PGAs - Post Game Angst. Lose early in the season, get points late in the season... same content. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Habs don’t even have a player as good as Kyle Connor. Wow. We’re ****ing pathetic

Jets also missed the playoffs a lot over the last decade. The higher picks also gives them better picks in each subsequent round too. It makes a difference.

Toronto & Winnipeg are doing it right. Suck. Keep picks. Draft high. Suck. Keep picks. Draft high.

Some of it is luck too. Jets winning the lottery for Laine. Leafs winning & getting Matthews.

It's terrible to be bad & end up with a Yakupov.

It's a good draft year. We actually have a lot of high picks. It's a good year to be bad. Ditto next year too.

We need to be patient, draft well & help the kids we draft develop.

Reactions: Rozz

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
I thought the exact same thing. They just drove the value of those players' jerseys way up.

Sentimental only :nod:

SURVEY - TO ALL POSTERS:

How much are you willing to shell out for a Kerby Rychel jersey signed by Alex Galchenyuk?

A Lolzner jersey signed by Price?

If anything, those jerseys won't ever be resold. The fans who got them are probably embarrassed enough as it is right now, imagine in a couple of years :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad